41.3:"The world we hide in".

Big News is that my enrollment is finally done (Alhamduillah) after a month or more of being under complete stress throughout the process. I know it should be easy but going online registering and understanding all of it is pretty hard. Also, the university process is very slow which caused more stress. I was cleared of the issues just this morning so I am glad.

But, it also means that I am already behind in my assignment and assessment because of late admission which needs my hours of learning. Busy routine ahead. :(

Ok, all that aside but I am in love with Zainab now.

*******

*******

He nodded first taking her back to the car still holding onto Zainab who was weeping silently in his arms. He turns Zainab in his hands holding her to his chest mumbling asking Liyana to stay inside the car while he brings back the things they bought. He went back in with Zainab walking to one of the toy sections buying her a fluffy teddy bear watching as her tiny eyes open still filled with tears which he wipes away with his hand making her vision clearer as she holds the teddy by his in her tiny fist looking at him curiously.

Obviously, by her reaction, it was the first time she saw something like that and the way she shakes the teddy probably wondering why it isn't talking or moving like a human he chuckles holding their cart walking back to the exit.

"We never knew you had a daughter?". He heard Omar voice from beside him

Unconsciously his arms tightened around Zainab hiding her away from Omar's preying eyes not liking it.

"Why does it matter to you?". He asked stern not giving away his emotions as his mask came back

He watches Zainab curiously looking at the men from his chest and he realises she likes being held this way because she doesn't wiggle nor ask to let go and he lightly pats her back affectionately.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to offend you. It's just we never heard about your wedding". Omar added while his father remains quiet as usual

"No one has to hear about my private life. I don't like to display it to the public to get their unwanted opinions on it". He replied coldly wanting them gone when they didn't he asked, "Why is the reason you are here?".

"It's a store we came to shop in, isn't that allowed?". Omar asked haughtily

"I mean why are you speaking to me?". He asked again

"Because we are a partner and I wanted to greet you". Omar said shrugging

"Since you are done greeting, leave". He said without any remorse

He quickly went to the counter paying for everything heading back to the car worried about her. He had only heard once from his mother that the people in the orphanage had heard her screaming and crying at night but he never saw it himself.