04

★ facetime ! ★

i decided to facetime robert and kairi, to see what was the whole reason for the argument in the group chat. it took a few rings but robert eventually picked up the phone, showing his bright smile to the camera while all you could see was my ceiling. robert's smile faded and soon grew into a frown before he spoke.

"you know, your face would be a lot better than the ceiling." he said, kairi asking who he was talking to in the background. both of their voice took me by surprise, not in a bad way but more of a pleasant way.

"sorry, i'm shy." i said softly, propping my phone up against a makeup container that sat on my desk, revealing my face and that i was sitting in my desk chair.

"you even sound cute," he said making my cheeks heat up, i knew i was blushing. "kai, look how cute ava is." he said, the sound of shuffling following a second later. kairi's head popped up onto the screen a few second later and flashed me a warm smile. kairi took the phone from robert and moved so that his phone was leaning against his pillow, him laying down on his stomach looking at the phone.

"so, what are you up to ava?" he asked, groaning as robert jumped on top of him getting into the view of the camera.

"well, i was bored but also i kinda wanted to know what happened in the group chat," i said mimicking the '👉🏻👈🏻🥺', making kairi giggle.

"mattia is just being the bipolar brat he is, he doesn't like being told what he already knows is true," kairi rambled, annoyed as he talked about his friend. "apparently alejandro was at his house when the whole thing went down and they started arguing with eachother, but i guess mattia's mom broke it up" he paused, "or well that's what alejandro told alvaro."

kairi looked upset as he talked about the subject, making me frown. "i'm sure you all will make up soon, i doubt mattia can stand being by himself for too long." I said making kairi give me a slight smile.

"yeah, our group always bounces back." he said, "anyways, enough about that..how was hanging out with..i can't recall their names," he said, trying to think of them but nothing came out.

"kat and rory," i giggled making the two of them smile, "it was fun i guess, we didn't really do anything but it was still nice to have their company." i said, now picking at dried up foundation that had somehow wound up on my desk.

"sooo ava, who did you think was the best looking out us well besides me and kairi," robert snickered. "hm, i don't know if i want to answer that." i said in a shy tone. don't get me wrong, i felt comfortable around them for some reason but that didn't mean i wanted to tell them about myself or my thoughts.

"avaa," kairi said dragging out the 'a' the end, "please, we promise we won't tell!" kairi said trying to get me to crack. well, it was working because kairi made me feel compelled to tell them.

"ok ok, but robert seriously don't rat this time," i said making him put his hands up in surrender. "mattia." i mumbled making both of them smile, "who? couldn't hear you, you mumbled." he said, i knew what he was doing.

"alvaro." i said this time in a clear voice making robert let out a laugh. "liar!" he said still laughing.

"robert don't make me start bullying you like everyone else," i joked causing him to stop laughing. "no!" he whined causing a big smile to appear on my face.

"i could never bully you robert," i giggled, "kairi on the other hand.." i said making kairi playfully glare at me.

"mattia will break up with lena soon, so time to start our mission of mav." kairi said making me scrunch my face up in confusion, "what the hell is mav?" i said causing kairi and robert to smile.

"it's yours and mattia's ship name silly." robert said making me immediately shake my head in response.

"no. you guys already said he can't stay with one girl." i said, causing kairi to roll his eyes.

"bruh, he can't keep a girl because they always use him and he's a big flirt." kairi started, "but he hasn't found the right one to make him a big ole softy." he finished.

"i'm not being a trial run," i said with a small laugh, leaning closer to my phone as it buzzed.

"alright, i have to get off of here my mom just texted me and asked me to help her with cleaning." i said as they both frowned, "i will call you guys later, promise." i said, smiling.

"but we won't be together later." kairi pouted.

"kairi, you can group face time." i said causing him to face palm, "bye guys!" i said, receiving their two byes before ending the call.

-

i really hope kairi and robert don't start this whole 'mav' ship thing because i don't want mattia thinking stuff.

-

madds talk 🍒 !
tell me why it's 4:48 am and i haven't went to bet yet. none of my friends are awake. i need new friends :/ anyways i have collected over 2000 eggs on the easter egg hunt for snapchat. feeling pretty accomplished, might go get some more lol. good night morning idek.