20

incoming facetime call !
accept | decline

"hello?" i mumbled half asleep, i hadn't even bothered to look at the contact before answering.

"we have a problem." the person said making me lift my head to see who was on my phone screen. it was mattia.

"what did you do now?" i groaned, pulling my blanket closer to my body as i sat up.

"me? why is it my fault?" he asked, now he sounded annoyed.

"mattia, i have been asleep i don't even know what's happening right now." i sighed, hearing him shuffling around.

"yeah well you have school in probably not even in an hour." he said making me look at the time in the corner of my screen, "acting i have like two hours, my first class starts at eight-thirty." i corrected him.

"anyways, what's the problem?" i questioned, dreading the response.

"lena knows my snap password and saw our chats." he grumbled, "and she has a picture of it."

"okay..but you weren't even talking to her anymore when that happened?" i said confused as i heard him sigh.

"i hadn't ended it yet, i was attempting to fix things with her." he said.

"so you were trying to fix things with her but wanting me to send you pictures because you were horny?" i questioned, i was fully awake now and very much irritated.

when he didn't say anything, i decided to say one more thing before ending the call.

"mattia you better sort this shit out because i am not going to be bashed for you not knowing how to keep your dick in your pants. actually, matter of fact just block my number because i really don't want to be involved with you at all." i rushed out, not even waiting to see if he had a response or not.

end facetime call with mattia?
yes.

open 'fuck kairi.' group chat ?
yes | no

change group chat name to 'fuck mattia.' ?
yes | no

you have removed mattia from the chat!

roshaun
what did he do?

me
he face timed me and basically let me know that lena has a picture of him asking me for pictures and me saying sure whatever.
and i was like okay? you guys weren't even talking at that point anyway so what's the big deal? the big deal is that he was still fucking talking to her and trying to work stuff out.
so basically i am a homewrecker.

alvaro
what the fuck
i'm going to beat his ass.
you're not a homewrecker, you didn't even know and if he doesn't sort this shit out properly i will be coming to nj.

alejandro
ava, you literally got mattia crying over the phone with me.
i think you should just hear him out.

kairi
bitch i will remove you.

alejandro
i'm not saying what he did wasn't shitty but he knew that he and lena weren't going to work out so i think that's why he didn't think much of it.

me
he basically cheated on her alejandro.
i don't care if you're dating, taking, whatever, you don't start talking to someone else until you've officially have broken up.

kairi
agreed.

robert🥺
that dumb fucking bitch.
he's gonna get it.

roshaun
he wants added back in

me
ok

kairi
seriously

me
yeah

roshaun has added mattia back into the chat!

mattia
ava
i'm sorry.

me
you shouldn't be telling me that.

you have left the chat!

i hadn't even noticed that i was crying until i saw a tear fall onto my phone screen, wiping it away with my blanket.

i wasn't even upset or mad, i was more just disappointed in mattia because i didn't think he would be the type of person to do that.

but for some odd reason, i didn't feel like he would fix the the situation or clear my name from the drama.

madds talk 🍒
i still want to marry robert
someone needs to write a story about robert or i'm gonna do it and y'all don't want that.
anyways good night!