42

i forgot to say this is like two days later, so um.. this is two days later lmao

i sat on end of alejando's bed trying to process what he just told me. part of me was relieved but at the same time my head was pounding and i wanted to yell at him. i didn't.

"ava, please say something." alejandro sighed out as he sat down beside me, placing his hand on top of my thigh making me look at him. "fuck, please don't cry." he said frowning as he brought his hand up to my face, wiping away the few stray tears on face with his thumb.

"i just, i don't understand." i said in a shaky breath trying to control myself from crying, "like i'm not even mad at you i'm just hurt, like was i not good enough?" i asked making him immediately shake his head no.

"god no, ava you were an amazing girlfriend okay? the whole relationship just started to feel off and i know you felt that." he said as i just gave a small nod, he wasn't wrong but i don't think i felt it being off until two days ago when i was eating with mattia.

"why did you do it?" i asked in almost a whisper.

"i don't know, which is a shitty fucking answer and i know that." he sighed out, "i didn't even realize what i was doing with her until after it happened and i didn't know how to tell you because i am a pussy and when you said you saw me texting her i freaked out because i was honestly trying to get her to leave alone." he rambled.

"i really hope i don't regret saying this.." i paused, "but i do still want to be friends with you because i think it would be a waste if we let some stupid mistake come between us." i said giving a half smile even though in reality i just wanted to scream.

"i would like that too." he said returning the smile, "maybe i can even help you get with mattia this time." he teased making me let out a small giggle, although there was still tears coming down my face.

"i don't think i'm ready to risk another cheating type incident any time soon." i half joked making him roll his eyes but nod.

alejandro and i both turned our heads towards the door when there was a loud thud. we both then looked at eachother confused before alejandro got up and opened the door revealing alvaro, kairi and roshaun all on top of eachother while robert and mattia just awkwardly stood there seeing the door was open.

i stood up from the bed and grabbed my lanyard, getting weird looks from the boys. "sit back down." robert said trying to reach for me but tripped over the three boys already in the floor.

"as much as i would love to hang out with you guys, i kind of just wanna be alone." i said, waiting for the boys to get up from the floor.

i said bye to all the boys once they got up off the floor, walking down the hallway and down the stairs. i could tell mattia was following me by his heavy footing, once i reached the front door.

"why are you following me?" i asked walking outside and onto the little porch before turning around to see mattia with a big smile on his face.

"because.." he trailed off leaning against the railing on the porch with his hand somewhat in his front pockets.

"mattia i am really not in the mood for a i told you so type talk." i said dismissing him as i walked down the stairs of the porch and to my car unlocking it.

mattia trailed behind me, placing himself in the passenger seat making me look at him confused.

"dude, what are you doing?go back inside." i said as he just shook his head.

"no, you're upset and no one should be alone when they're upset." he said in a correcting tone.

"well some people prefer to be alone." i said, starting the car as he continued to sit there looking at me.

"mattia you realize if you don't get out now, you're going to end up at my house bored because i am taking a nap." i said making him groan.

"can't we at least watch a movie first or something?" he whined.

"you can watch a movie, i will be taking a nap." i said.

"fine." was all he said before putting his seatbelt on and getting his phone out of his pocket. i rolled my eyes at the childish tone he had and began driving down the road.

madds talk 🍒
did anyone else watch mattia just chew on his plastic baby on his snap story?
also this chapter sucks, i am aware. maybe i will surprise you with some sexc time with big boy mattia in the next chapter :) i probably won't because i feel like none of you want that but :| i might still throw it at you. and apparently mattia read some fan fiction, like i know he did mairi fanfics and malejandro fanfics but he said he read some just about him and i just wanna watch the video. it would be cool if he read this book however, we all no he didn't so i ain't even gonna act like it was a possibility.