50

"ava?" mattia cooed as he rested his head on my chest, his whole body being between my legs.

"hmm?" i hummed looking away from the tv, meeting his warm brown eyes that somewhat resembled pools of honey.

"do you actually like... like me ?" he asked, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion as i just looked at him. "don't look at me like that." he mumbled moving so that his face was buried in my face and no longer visible.

"matti, of course i like like you?" i said not really sure of what he was asking, "i wouldn't have said yes when you asked me out if i didn't like you."

mattia looked up, meeting my gaze as he just let out a sigh and moved his gaze to something else. his eyes were glossy, on the verge of letting tears spill.

"baby, what's wrong?" i cooed, running my hands through his hair trying to soothe him.

"i just- i-" he tried to speak but it turned into a sob as he just let his emotions flow out of him.

"come here," i said i motioned for him to scoot up, wrapping my arms around what now felt like a big baby lying on top of my body. "you don't have to tell me what's wrong," i said, one of my hands tracing circles along his back, "i shouldn't have asked, i'm sorry."

i felt him shake his head in the crook of my neck as he took shaky breaths, trying to calm down his breathing. "i-i've just never f-felt like this for someone in a long time and i-i don't want to be hurt again." he confessed, as a frown appeared on my face although he couldn't see it.

"i'm sorry you felt that way and you're afraid to feel that way again.. i don't want to be the person to make you feel like that again." i said sincerely as i continued rubbing shapes on his back, slightly tearing up. i truly didn't want to make him feel that way, ever or feel as if i would hurt him in that way.

"i know," he said moving from being on top of me, now sitting up on the bed.

i sat up as he looked over at me, a faint smile on his face. "ava, i love you." he said in a soft but clear tone, catching me by surprise.

"mattia," i said looking at him as his eyes scanned over my face numerous times. i moved closer to him bring my hand up to his cheek, "i love you."

i heard mattia let out a sigh of relief before connecting our lips together. i was met with pure bliss as his lips met mine, a smile starting to form as i slightly pulled away from him.

"cuddle with me?" mattia said more than asked as he slowly pulled me down on the bed with him. i moved to get comfortable, laying my head on his chest listening to the rhythm of his heart beating. the room was filled with a peaceful silence as we just enjoyed each other's company until the door busted open making us jolt up at the sudden noise.

"i told you they were in here." kat said as her, kairi, alvaro and roshaun entered mattia's room.

"seriously? you can't like text or something?" mattia groaned, annoyed at the group.

"we did," roshaun said, "you just didn't answer."

mattia grabbed his phone off the top of his head frame and rolled his eyes at the screen. they had indeed texted him and even called him, his phone had just been on do not disturb.

"why do you look like you were crying?" kairi asked looking at mattia who glared at him for even asking. "my bad, my bad." kairi said putting his hands up in defense as kat lightly smacked his side.

"why are you guys here?" mattia asked, peering at the group who just stood in the middle of his room.

"well there's this party tonight and we figured since it's one of our last days here, you guys would want to go with us?" alvaro said, smiling at us.

"no." mattia said bluntly making alvaro's drop from his face.

"when is it?" i asked, disregarding what mattia said as he just glared at me.

"it starts at ten tonight, so in about six-ish hours," alvaro said, "i can send you the address if you want to consider going."

"yeah text me it," i paused, "i'll talk to grumpy." i said looking at mattia who rolled his eyes but a small smile appeared on his face.

"all right, well we're gonna head out." roshaun said, "tell us if you decided to go." he finished before going out of mattia's room and up the stairs, the other three following.

"we're not going." was all mattia said before laying back down.

i looked down at him, "why? it's just a party and it would be fun." i said in a slight whiny tone.

"don't use that tone, you always make me give in." he mumbled rubbing his hands over his face.

"please?" i asked as he just looked at me and rolled his eyes, "fine," he said, "but you're putting a hoodie on."

"what? why?" i asked looked down at my shirt, it was just black cropped like tank top nothing special.

"too revealing, i don't want other guys looking at something that belongs to me." he said, slowly sitting up and getting up from the bed.

"you're lame." i said watching as he threw one of his hoodies at me, "i'm gonna take a shower, wanna join?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"go take a shower." i said waving him off as he chuckled in response and walked into his bathroom closing the door.

madds talk 🍒
i haven't update in three days, my bad. i kinda forgot lmao 🤡
but here's this chapter, i don't know what it really is but it's gonna play into the next chapter so.

 i kinda forgot lmao 🤡but here's this chapter, i don't know what it really is but it's gonna play into the next chapter so

also i agree with the first one and the second one just made me laugh.