24

you have entered a dream !

i looked around confused as i was standing in a room that wasn't my own, it was much larger and styled to a boy's liking.

"so we're shy now?"

my head quickly snapped to the person that was talking in front of me, it was mattia polibio.

i tried to speak but my body wouldn't let me, it's like it had a mind of its own. mattia placed his hands on my waist pulling me into his body, his eyes were dark and filled with eagerness. i felt a strange wave come over me and then i roughly pushed my lips into his being met with the same roughness. i knew this wasn't real, but part of me felt like if it was he wouldn't care.

my hands found their way to his fluffy dark raven like hair, slightly pulling at it as his hands found their way to my ass giving it a firm grip. my lips slightly parted at the feeling and he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth easily overpowering my tongue and exploring.

mattia turned us so that my back was facing his bed, pushing me towards it until the back of my legs hit the side. he finally broke the kiss as i moved so that i was now laying on the bed and he could be on top of me. he quickly took off his shirt before hovering himself above me. his hands went to the hem of my hoodie, pulling it off with my help leaving me in my bra.

he reconnected our lips as i lifted myself up a little, unclasping my bra and tossing it somewhere in the floor. i felt him slightly tug at my lip as i let out a soft moan at the feeling before his lips made their way down my neck placing sloppy wet kisses.

occasionally he would nip the skin at a certain spot paying it extra attention noticing my breath hitch at the feeling. he began trailing down my chest and moving himself down to where the hem of my sweatpants were, hooking his fingers around the band. he looked up at me with a smirk before i moved to take off my sweatpants and panties.

he quickly took his own sweatpants off along with his boxer, hovering back over me as he placed his lips on mine. i could feel his length light brush against my stomach before he detached our lips and began aligning himself with my entrance.

he looked up at me with a smirk, grabbing my hips roughly in the process before i jolted awake.

my heart was pounding as i looked around my room that was only being lit by the moonlight seeping its way through my curtains. i groaned in frustration as i realized i just had a sexual dream about mattia.

i grabbed my phone that was attached to its charger to see the time, it was 3:47 am. i took my phone off the charger and unraveled myself from my blankets, standing up. i decided on taking a shower rather than going back to bed because i didn't want the same dream to occur.

after my shower, i still couldn't get my mind off the subject so i decided to go on instagram to distract myself until i was feeling tired enough to go back to sleep, knowing i have school in a few hours.

would you like to post on instagram ?
yes.

liked by theycallmealoevera and 506 others

notava i can't make this shit up. what the hell is wrong with me lmao??

comments have been disabled !

madds talk 🍒
so basically... if you read these i tried to warn you in the last two lol. also i wouldn't necessarily consider this smut because i don't really feel they got to that point but :) i also suck at writing stuff like this so don't be mean 🥺