25

you have entered mattia's dream !

i felt a strange wave come over me as i looked around my room, confused until i noticed ava standing in front of me.

"i think i should leave."

she started to walk away but i gently grabbed her wrist in an attempt to stop her.

"please don't leave, just let me prove myself to you." i whined as she looked me directly in my eyes, her own sparkling.

i slowly leaned down towards her lips hearing a small giggle before she connected our lips. this kiss was different, it felt like nothing i had felt before and although i knew this wasn't real, well it still meant something to me.

i felt her hands find their way into my hair, tangling themselves within it as i swiped my tongue across her bottom lip. she slowly parted her lips, allowing my tongue to explore and take in that she tasted like candy. my hands slowly trailed down her body until they were near her thighs.

"jump." i said softly as we broke the kiss, needing air. she quickly jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist as my arms held her thighs. i walked towards the bed gently placing her down as i hovered over top of her, reconnecting our lips.

some part of me wanted to do more, i wanted to fulfill my desire of having her but i couldn't just yet.

i pulled away slowly, seeing her give me a look of confusion as she whined at the loss of contact.
"i want to get to know you first." i said moving so that i was sitting up in front of her, her doing the same.

a bright smile appeared on her face as she heard my words, soon being followed with a giggle that made my heart and stomach feel like there were butterflies. "well, what do you want to know?" she asked, still smiling.

i was about to speak when my body jolted awake, hearing a ringing noise by my ear. i slowly rubbed my eyes, frustrated that i was woken up and that i didn't get to ask her anything. i looked at my phone to see that it was my alarm, i had thirty minutes to get ready before kairi and robert came to pick me up.

i slowly pushed my warm blankets off of me and got out of my bed, stretching in the process. i walked into the bathroom, stripping from clothes i slept in and hopped in the shower. the feeling of the warm water cascading on my skin almost made me forget about the dream i had but it still lingered in the back of my mind. i brushed my teeth in the shower to save time and rinsed all the soap off my body before turning off the water. i dried my body off before wrapping my towel around my waist and throwing on some deodorant before leaving my bathroom to get dressed.

i threw on a pair of adidas joggers, an adidas hoodie and white air force 1's. my phone began ringing and i already knew it was kairi. i groaned as i answered the call, telling him i would be out in a second. i stuffed my phone in my pocket and walked into my bathroom, drying my hair as best as i could before kairi bursted into my room startling me.

"bitch, did i or did i not say we were outside?" kairi huffed, glaring at me as i rolled my eyes running my hand through my hair one last time.

"yeah, yeah." i mumbled exiting my bathroom and darting up the stairs, leaving kairi standing there. i left my bag in roberts car yesterday after he dropped me off, so i wasn't really concerned about it.

"slow down you damn dinosaur." kairi called out as i exited the house and ran to the front seat. i stuck my tongue out at kairi who crossed his arms over his chest after shutting the front door.

"sucks to be short." i teased hearing robert snicker beside me, kairi sliding into the middle of the backseat.

"shut up, big nose." kairi retorted making robert quit laughing and glare at him.

"he said it, not me!" robert said defending himself making kairi laugh, "yeah, yeah, now let's go because we're going to be late." he said as robert put the car in drive and took off down the street.

"i had a dream about ava." i blurted out making robert slam on his breaks as we hit a red light.

"are you trying to kill us?" kairi said slapping the back of roberts head.

"no but knowing mattia, his dream was probably just fucking her." he mumbled, pressing on the gas as the light turned green.

"actually no, it wasn't." i said, defending myself. "we were getting there but i stopped it, wanting to know more about her." i explained hearing kairi giggle.

"you like ava!" he teased as we neared the school, turning into the student parking.

"it was so weird like she makes me feel different." i said hearing robert snort.

"yeah she's got someone else feeling different too." he said motioning towards my pants as he pulled into a parking spot.

i looked down to see that my pants had tightened and you could see my imprint.

"the fact that you just got a boner thinking about her!" kairi wheezes as i noticed he was recording, "i have go to tell her about this." he said opening his door and darting into the school before i could object.

"i'll be late to first period." i said to robert who just nodded as we both grabbed our bags and exited the car. the first thing i did when i entered the school was go straight to the bathroom to get rid of this little problem.

madds talk 🍒
so this is mattia's dream :) very different from ava's but for two reasons that either you caught on to or you didn't. if you didn't, you'll find out eventually and if you did well then here's a cookie 🍪