33

"have they texted you yet?" kat mumbled as she stuffed a fry in her mouth as i pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

i looked at the screen seeing random notifications from instagram but no messages from any of the boys.

"honestly they probably forgo-" i started but was cut off when i saw a nugget fly by my head and hit kat in the forehead.

kat glared at the table behind us only to have a smile appear on face a second later. i turned around following her gaze when i saw all four of the boys and cynthia who rolled her eyes at the sight of us. kat had already gotten up and ran to kairi who brought her into a bear hug. i guess her being 4'11 pays off when she's next to kairi.

"you just gonna sit there?" alejandro asked as he now stood in front of me, his arms open. i just shook my head and stood up, wrapping my arms around his torso. he soon wrapped his arms around me and just stayed like that for a moment. it was comforting.

i slowly detached myself from alejandro, noticing robert with a slight frown on his face but it quickly disappears as we made eye contact. i slowly walked over to robert and gave him a small smile before hugging him. it wasn't like the first time, it was awkward.

"can we go walk around now?" someone grumbled making me turn my head towards them. it was mattia, he was glaring at robert but turned his head as soon as he saw me looking at him. what the hell is up with these two?

i separated from roberts hold and went over back to alejandro who gave me an unsure smile, i guess he noticed the awkwardness as well.  "yeah let's walk around.." alejandro trailed off as everyone picked there stuff up from the tables and threw away what needed to thrown away.

as we were walking, i noticed mattia giving me weird side glances completely ignoring the girl that his arm was wrapped around. i wanted to call him out for it but i didn't, i mean i couldn't even bring myself to say 'hi,' to him. maybe it's because cynthia was with him or just the fact i was too scared to see how he would respond especially because she was with him.

"roberts the one who told him." alejandro blurted out in a whisper looking at me as i slowed down my walking. the others not really paying attention as i pulled alejandro off into a random shop.

"what do you mean roberts the one who told him?" i questioned, looking at alejandro who just shrugged his shoulders before taking a moment to respond.

"i was talking to alvaro this morning after that whole chat went down and i mentioned it because i know kairi has kept him updated on this whole 'mav' situation because well alvaro tells me but apparently kairi mentioned robert and something about mattia so i just put two and two together." he explains as i try to process what he's telling me, "plus you saw how weird they were being right?"

"yeah mattia looked like he was going to kill robert for hugging me but it's not like he said hi anyways, right?" i pointed out hearing a chuckle escape alejandro's lips. "yeah and neither did you clown." alejando teases as he grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the opposite side of the shop.

"what are you doing?" i laughed as he continued to pull me.

"cynthia and her big mouth was like eavesdropping on us, watch her start some shit." he mumbles as i peak my head out from behind the clothing rack we stood behind.

"dude she's looking for us!" i laughed out clasping my hands over my mouth making alejandro burst out laughing.

we started running out of the shop when we saw cynthia getting closer to us. when we made it out of the shop we bumped into two people, alejandro falling on his butt and me to be stabilized by the other person.