Chapter 5

Bucks was grabbing tablet to proceed to the meeting when he remembered to summon Asha to carry the rest of his notes and schedule too.

Asha seemed quite nervous and fidgety when he was instructing her on the notes to take and possible questions to be asked. However, he did not have the time to question Asha on her behaviour so he did not push it when he asked her what was wrong and she quickly denied it saying she was fine.

He walked into the conference room and scanned the place satisfied that every seat was occupied meaning every member was present. His eyes landed on the demoted assistant, the now company secretary and his breath hitched. He inwardly nodded in approval of what she had done to her hair.

As if Rita could sense someone was staring at her , she looked up and her eyes locked with Buck's eyes just as he immediately averted his eyes from her and begun the meeting.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I thank you all for coming to this meeting. We have a lot to discuss in regards to our business supplies ,the market , demand and also cost. Welcome and we begin,..."
His deep gravel voice boomed across the room.

As Bucks spoke he tried to sneak glances in her direction, ever since she left his office seven days ago,no day passed without her angry face invading his thoughts or her cute curvy frame appearing in his dream. Bucks Zimba was trying to figure out what was it about this woman that affected him this way . He did not know it , but this woman was going to be the very death of him .