Chapter 24

Bucks climbed a wall and landed into the enemy's territory with a soft thud. His men kept him updated so he knew every whereabouts of that Regal guy.

"Clark, I'm in ! " He spoke into the mouthpiece on his collar as he looked around his eyes getting accustomed to the darkness under the dim moonlight . It was a huge compound with tiny shrubs and two huge warehouses in the middle. He was just about to make a step when he heard voices.

"Ah !... Jonathan. I'm glad you could make it, if you would follow me , I've got something to show you, " a cold familiar voice echoed as two silhouette of men approached a warehouse.

Regal. The name echoed in Bucks' head as he now ran in crouch position, his Glock in hand as he followed them at a close range, stopping to hide behind bushes and shrubs just in case an opponent spotted him. He realized that the men in the compound were quite few but it was excused as they did not expect any ambush this early morning.

The men went into one of the warehouses and Bucks followed them in after a few minutes. The warehouse was divided into tiny rooms to his advantage , no one could easily spot him like this. He pulled the door closed , creaking once in the process but the men he was trailing after were out of ear shot and were most likely distracted in their conversation to hear the noise.

He stealthily ran down the narrow corridor with a series of doors on either side , noticing that there was no one in the warehouse except the three of them. He drew closer to the talking voices and stopped outside a door. He hid behind the big box adjacent to it and peered inside.

***

"Jonathan, isn't it lovely ?" The grey eyed man exclaimed , his arms raised above his head as he faced a metallic chair and chains with huge hooks attached at the end were dangling from the celling. On the table beside the chair, a chain saw, scissors and different kind of knives lay assorted.

"But.. but you said you wouldn't hurt her! What is the meaning of this ?! " The young man's voice asked both laced with fear and anger.

"Now, now , Jonathan. I thought I told you my plan. I would love to torture her to get the code then we could have a little fun with her because I never got that opportunity with her mother . You see , I also need a child before I kill her and - "

" You are sick !! " The young man exclaimed completely disgusted.

" Jonathan... Hmm, what a disappointment! I thought you were more of a man than that useless half brother of yours - "

" Don't you dare bring Bucks into this. Infact, I want an out of this deal, I refuse to trade with a sick bastard like -"

His words were cut off when the grey eyed man now pointed a gun at his head smirking knowing that he had hit a nerve.

" You forget that I know a lot of things , Jonathan. Though you try to hide it. Once you sell your soul to me , there is no going back. I was going to ruin your brother, Jonathan , to see if that strong 'don't care about him ' facade you had built would last. We both know that you care about him more than your own - "

"Liar !"

"Is it ? Then why didn't you kill Rita when you had the chance Jonathan? Why? He gave you a bloody choice !! Why ? You hesitated not because you didn't want to spill innocent blood but because you knew it was the first woman your brother really loved ! And you didn't want to hurt him... I'm I right ? huh?"

Silence.

" Just as I thought, weak men! Shame! I never intended to kill you first though I was going to kill you in the long run after painfully watching everything you cared for come to an end but I guess it's called change of plan. Consider it a favor. I hate blood acquaintances," he laughed at his own joke, " I simply mean I hate friends I get to spill blood with ... " He cocked the gun.