Chapter 8.

Rita knocked on Mr. Bucks's door twice then waited for an invitation to go in, she did not wish to be reprimanded on the same mistake twice.

A faint ' come in ' sounded from the office and she opened the door to see Mr. Bucks seated at his desk , he had taken his coat off and he had rolled his shirt up his sleeves revealing powerful veined muscled arms. He looked breathtakingly hot. He shut the file he was perusing through and looked up at her, his piercing gaze now seeming vulnerable.

"Ms. Rita , please take a seat.."

" Thank you , Sir" Rita sat down in front of him while he ran a hand through his hair and sighed then looked at Rita. Rita had crossed her arms over her chest defensively her expression filled with fear over what she was to be told and her eyes hardening with hatred towards her boss.

" I understand that you are deeply upset by what Asha has done and she is quite remorseful. You are now to assume her position as my PA and I want to begin by giving you new schedules to work on ," he rambled on as he retrieved a file from a drawer while Rita widened her eyes. You mean that was all he had to say. No apology from him!? No compensation?! What a jerk.
Well, at least he let her assume her original PA position.

" Tommorow, we are to attend a meeting in Basild Tech Company which I know now Zoo, you are aware is one of my companies, here is a note pad I expect you to be using for our meetings, the rest of the equipment you need, I will provide with time. Tomorrow arrive here by 6 a.m. I do not -"

" Sir, first my name is not Zoo it's Rita, R - I - T - A.. Rita! Second, seriously, is that all? You are just moving on like this is normal not even going to apologize for demoting for no cause," Rita burst out unable to restrain her seething anger but now as she looked at her boss she really did not think it was a wise idea. God, I am stupid, finally now I got my self fired for sure.

Mr. Bucks' lips straightened to a thin line, his eyes hardened then narrowed and shot Rita a murderous look. Rita gulped, before she opened her mouth to utter any thing else stupid, Mr. Bucks rose from his chair ,turned his back to her and looked out of the big office window behind his desk.

" Tommorow, be here at six. Out of my office! " he growled out. Rita did not need to be told twice, she literally ran from the room stumbling along the way. Next time I should watch my mouth around him, that is ,if I don't want to get killed! She made a mental note.