Out of Date

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a start, panting and sweating heavily from a dream I had. Yes it was some type of nightmare only more horrifying. The dream consisted of me and Rick being....close to each other...intimately. I shivered feeling my stomach both churn and flutter. I shook it off, standing up and doing my usual morning routine. As I finished changing there was knocking in my front door. I immediately took my phone and bag and headed to my door stepping out after I snatch my keys. 

"Um..y/n?" Rick asked standing in front of my door just as I had locked it. I smiled at him, rubbing my neck I responded. "Hey Rick...what did you want?" I asked and walked beside him as we both walked in the direction of my school, we passed their house which seemed quiet.

"I just wanted to asked if you could...umm... If you and I could go out later?" Rick rubbed his nape looking away. I stopped and felt my heart beat faster for a moment before it calmed down. Is he asking me on a date? I thought.

"Are you?..." I questioned to which he snapped his head towards me, face clearly red. His eyes darted for a second before he sighed and nodded slowly. Is this real life? I asked myself as I felt my face heating up. "S-sure." I stuttered out and continued to walk, Rick still beside me. 

"Soo..." I dragged out and look at him as he raised a brow. "What's the purpose of walking me to school again?" I asked even though he never really said anything about a reason. "Nothing really, I guess I just felt like it?" He said in more of a questioning manner rather than stating. Nodding we continued to school, as soon as we entered he disappeared from my side, I shrugged it off of course and continued to class.

Josh already retired from the job a few days ago, and we would wait 10 minutes in class just to see if we would have a sort of substitute but so far there were none so for the past eight days we've been free for first period and I'd just be reading behind the school.

Nine minutes passed and still no sub, my classmates started to fix up their belongings while I waited for the last minute. Just as one of my classmates was about to exit through the door someone pushed him back inside.

"Sit your asses down," Said a man who sounded way to familiar. As he entered fully, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. What the hell is Rick doing here? As if on cue Rick spotted and me and gave a sly smirk. "I'm your substitute for the day." Was this why he came here with me? I chuckled under my breath and took my book out. 

"Right-" As he was about to start again my classmate that was about to head out a while ago cut him off. "10 minute rule dude, once that time passes we got free period." He said. Rick gave an irritated look. "It precisely took nine minutes and fifty seconds before I got here, meaning my ass was in this room before ten minutes, so if I say sit your ass down, sit." He demanded glaring at the student who flinch and sat down. 

Rick begun discussing a smug look on his face as I only chuckled and noted down notes. 

Rick wasn't just actually substituting for that day, the principal had asked him to actually teach at HHHS after that day, and he's been teaching us various topics that my fellow students couldn't comprehend. The date that day went well too, we ended up going to out more and eventually became a thing, guess that Pres douche really did had something going on. The Smith's family was alright with our relationship, but since Rick did teach at our school we had to keep it a secret especially when we're in public. It's been exactly a month ever since we had started dating and winter break was just around the corner as well as mid terms.

Right now it was a day before mid terms and Rick was telling us a summary of the over all topics we've discussed and that a few of those would be in the exams. Groans erupted in the room as he mentioned that. "Aww too bad ain't it? Would've been easier if all if you actually listened instead of moping around." Rick taunted and I chuckled. The bell rang and almost instantly the classroom was empty except for me, I wasn't in a rush.

Rick noticed this and called me over. "Something wrong cupcakes?" He asked, I chuckled at the little nickname and punched him lightly on the arm. "Stop that! And no nothing's wrong love." I chuckled as he blushed. Rick cleared his throat and smiled at me. "Look I know you have a free period after this, so why don't you stay here with me for a bit?~" His smile quickly turned into a smirk which caught me off guard, my heart started to beat fast. Just what is this man planning now? I thought. "Sure w-why not?" I said walking to his side of his desk and sitting on top of it, facing him. 

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, I then wrapped my arms around his neck his head resting on my lap. Feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as he hugged me tighter his face cuddling itself in between my thighs. I chuckled when he started purring, rubbing his face in my thighs. In a swift movement, his lips found mine, dancing around full of lust as I soon melted into the kiss. He slowly stood up so now I was looking up and he was looking down our lips still locked. We pulled apart to catch our breath for a moment and begun making out again. 

Not a moment later, his right hand went up my shirt, grazing my stomach which brought me goosebumps and to my chest, groping my boob while his other rubbed my thigh up and down. I moan slightly into the kiss and I could feel him smirk through it. He pulled with a chuckle and went to grab something in his coat, proceeding to throw it towards the door. The device sprung a some sort of barrier from inside. I turned to Rick.

"What's this?" I asked and in response he smirk.

"We'll be disappearing for while." He answered almost in a growl. I gulped and felt my whole body tense and heat up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Can I even call this chapter spicy? DK. As you can tell I'm still alive and kicking or rather writing. Having said that...I'm sorry for yet another late update....hehehe anywaysss

Byee~~