Lunch

Y/N's POV

Rick smirk and leaned in again, holding me by my waist and pushed me down his desk. His hand traveled up my thigh and up my skirt, grazing his fingers on my black lace ever so slightly as I moan into the kiss. 

"You shouldn't wear such short skirts, boys and their hormones can't control themselves you know?" He smirk and rubbed my clit through the thin fabric. I nod slowly feeling myself heat up and small tears started to form in my eyes, suddenly covering my mouth with my arm to muffle a moan. "Maybe I should put in detention, don't you think?" He whispered in my ear as he started to nibble on it. 

"Mhm~.." I agreed a light moan escapibg my lips afterward, Rick chuckled and pulled my panties down then steppibg back to admire my wet and flustered self. "Beautiful." He mumbled with a grin, then bending forward, gave me a quick lick that made my leg jerk upward accidentally hitting Rick. He pushed my legs apart eating me up and licking rapidly which made my breathing hard to control and my moans started to pitch up more and more. 

"Rick~ I-i'm-" I was cut off by my own long pitched moan, indicating my orgasm. Rick stood up licking his lips as he smirk again and attacked my lips, not even bothering to let me catch my breath.

I pushed him by the chest to breath and him getting the chance unbuttoned my black blouse finally revealing my chest. "Ah~ Cupcakes~" He chuckled and started playing with my nipples which sent shivers down my spine along with a feeling of lust.  

Being impatient I rubbed my knee against Rick's crotch that was evidently hard. My breath quickened when Rick started to nibble on one of my nipples my supposedly sigh came out as another little moan.

Later on Rick began kissing my chest and neck leaving visible marks as he did so, then pulled back once more. 

"Alright I can't handle this teasing anymore.." He said as he pointed to my knee that was still rubbing against his crotch and immediately unzipped his pants pulling out his rather massive member, I started in shock and gulped once more. I snapped out my trance when Rick chuckled, "Eyes up here cupcakes~" He winked, I felt my already red face reddened more if that was even possible at this point.

Rick pulled my skirt off and aligned himself, looking at me for approval and I nodded. He pushed himself in slowly, my breath hitch as he started and when he went deeper, I felt a pang of pain but was immediately ignored as Rick's full length was inside me, the pain going away as soon as it appeared. I sighed in relief but gasped as Rick started to thrust quite fast making me a moaning mess already.

"R-Rick~ Y-you- Ah~..B-bastard..nng~" I moaned out and in response Rick went faster and harder. "AH!~~" I grabbed his hair balling up as much as I could as he thrusts into me. While my hand gripped his hair my other was digging into his shoulder, positively leaving scratch marks, deep ones at that. He thrusts one last time and at the same time I felt my orgasm end, stars appearing in my sight as I breath rapidly.

Suddenly I was pulled back to reality as Rick picked me up and sat me down on top of him in his chair. "Your turn." He demanded and kissed my neck. I pulled my knees up to balance myself on the chair and  placed them on Rick's sides, he held me by the waist as well.

Once I was confident I wouldn't fall off, I held him and pushed him inside me again, too fast, I moan aloud and held the back of the chair as well as Rick's shoulder. Rick continued to violate my chest and neck as I moved myself up and down much to his pleasure as he gave out deep grunts, some even sounding like growls.

I paced my self faster feeling myself close to release and I could tell Rick was too judging from the twitching his member was doing from inside me. After some time we both came, I dug my nails both on his shoulder and the back of the chair while he bit into my neck earning him yet another long, satisfied pitch-y moan from me.

After we were able to catch our breath, Rick took my face in between his hands and stared at my (e/c) orbs, as I did to his electrifying ocean blue. For a moment we went into a trance in each others eyes, then suddenly fell into a fit of laughter. 

"We should probable clean up, I feel sticky." I chuckled and stood up, grabbing my discarded clothes on the floor while Rick simply zipped up his pants. Lucky bastard. I chuckled, which made Rick snap his head up to me and raised a brow. "Nothing hun." I giggled and continued to put on my clothes, grabbing my portal gun in my bag and placed the coordinates to my house. 

I held a hand to Rick as the portal shot open. He jogged up to me and swiftly held me in a bridal style carry all the way to the bathroom. Chuckling at this, he smirked down at me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. 

Upon reaching the bathroom he sat me down on the edge of the bathtub and proceeded to fill it up while he shrugged off his clothes, of course I did the same. I tested the water before getting in being followed by Rick who sat down behind me, lifting me up and placing me in-between his legs. We cuddle in the water for a while, which I guess turned into round 2...I know he's such horny geezer.

After that we put on clothes that look almost identical to the ones before...well I did, Rick always wears the same things. Seriously, I've seen his closet. Dozens and I mean DOZENS of the same khakis, lab coat and baby blue turtle neck. I chuckled upon remembering as we headed back to the classroom, Rick removed the barrier and let me pass. 

Good thing it was recess after that, cause I was starving...even though he filled me up a while ago. Ha!

The day went by smoothly after that, nothing much happened except for that little stunt we pulled in Rick's classroom but eh. 

Rick came over to sleep at my place, we scheduled Fridays to Sundays that he can sleep at my place so his family wouldn't worry much if he was gone and they were fine by that as long as he gave sufficient time with his family and me. 

"Round 3 cupcakes?~" He teased climbing into bed and snaking his hands up my shirt, fondling my breast. I chuckled and slapped his leg. "That's enough Rick! I could barely walk today after 2!"I snort and faced him, cuddling close to his bare chest. 

"Alright, but I can't promise you that I'll behave tomorrow sugar~" He cooed and nibbled on my ear. I giggled and smacked his chest. 

"You're such a horny old man Rick!" I laughed turning around, his arms automatically wrapped themselves around me while his hand wrapped something else. "But~ I'm your horny old man~" Rick taunted and chuckled, I did as well. I turned my head to face him and place a soft kiss on his lips which he returned. 

"Goodnight Rick." I said happily cuddling into him closer, he held me tighter. 

"Goodnight (y/n)." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for the late update so I hope the two previous chapters can make up as apology as well. Btw thank you guys for checking my book out and patiently waited for updates...even though it might be frustrating..aaaaanyyyways

Bye~~