Chapter 32 I Nominate Leonardo!

Unedited. Really sorry! I have to go somewhere, and I'll be home late. I don't want to keep you guys from reading. Cover/Banner by silentgrace -->

Chapter 32: I Nominate Leonardo!

The packing for the camping trip had been a struggle. Of course, most girls had bags full of make-up, different outfits, curling irons (don't even ask), feminine items, and other stuff. I, on the other hand, had two huge, stuffed bags. One had my necessary things for camp (clothes, water bottle, bug spray, mase, pepper spray, sleeping bag, etc). The second had all the prank materials--glue, red paint, feminine items, make-up (stole some of Cate's), a cam recorder with different sounds, a halloween outfit, etc.

Now, the only problem was that I needed more people in on the plan. It wouldn't work out at all with just Piper and I.

The day before the trip, Piper and I ended up pulling aside Jenny at the end of the day. I still wasn't too sure about letting her in on the plan, but Piper insisted that we had no other option. And she was right. Jenna could get all the girls on the camping trip on our side. Mind you, since only the AP students were going, the group was going to have smart people at that.

"What do you two want?" Jenna demanded as we stood in the girls' bathroom.

"We have a proposal," Piper said. Jenna gave us a confused look.

"Do you want to help teach the male population on the camping trip a lesson?" I asked her.

Jenna raised an eyebrow, nevertheless, said, "what are you planning?"

Piper grinned. "A revenge."

"Mother nature will bring 'joys' to the guys," I added.

Jenna slowly smiled. "Sounds interesting. But why do you need me?"

"First, are you in or not?" I asked quickly.

"In," she immediately replied.

"Good. We need you to get all the girls on our side. No one, and I repeat, absolutely no male can know about this," I said solemnly.

"Got it. That's it?" asked Jenna.

"Well, we also have a small 'myth' that guys should be convinced might happen," I hesitantly said. Jenna waited me to fruther explain. "We will do that tomorrow."

"Wait, what is the myth?"

"We'll text you. Just talk to the other girls," I said, glancing around once in a while. Good thing, girls rarely came to this bathroom. It was the worst girl's bathroom in the school.

"All right.," Jenna complied.

"Good. Talk to you tomorrow, then," I said, keen on getting out of there fast. Jenna wasn't the person I liked talking to the most even if we were having a decent conversation. I started dragging Piper away when Jenna said something.

"Why are you guys trusting me?"

I looked over my shoulder at her and shrugged. "No other choice. Don't ruin it Jenna. This a foolproof plan."

"I won't. Some of these idiots need to understand how irritating Mother Nature can be."

"Glad we can all agree on something," said Piper with a smile.

"Be prepared for tomorrow. Nothing can go wrong, okay?" I said.

"Okay," Piper and Jenna said in unison.

It was going to be a special day, tomorrow.

¤》¤《¤r

We all rode a school bus to camping location. It was about a two hour ride, but with a lot of work. All the girls took the back seats kicking out the males (there were only 8 of them anyways). Jenna and the girls all had the myth I sent them. Now, we had to convince the guys to believe it.