《Chapter 21》

Ricardo's p.o.v

What the actual f*ck?

Where did she get that bruise fom?

Did she get it from running the mafia?

No...she wouldn't get one form running a mafia since a lot of people used guns and knives. Plus, Vanessa was a good fighter.

Where did she get it from?

I found myself getting worried for some odd reason.

Why the f*ck do I even care?

I growled to myself and went downstairs. I sat down at the table with anger and confusion in my mind which my brothers seemed to have noticed.

"What's up with you?" Leonardo asks making me turn to him.

"I mean, you are always grumpy but today...you just seem more grumpy than other days.." Romeo says with concern.

"Nothing..." I muttered grumpily.

I wanted to tell them but something in me is telling me not to.

Did she get it because she was f*cking with someone?

I kept thinking about Vanessa's bruise but no conclusion came to mind.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ears. Jeez this thing is getting annoying.

I reached over to put it off but then i realised something....

I have school!

I jumped out of bed and sprinted towards the bathroom like the flash. I did my morning routine and got changed.

I didn't have time for hairstyles so I just tied my usual hairstyle which was a pony tail

I then ran downstairs. I grabbed an Apple that was in the fruit bowl and with that, I was out the door.

I ran towards school ignoring all the looks I was getting.

My as*hole brothers? I saw them heading in the car and they were driving off.

For some reason, Ricardo was looking at me....differently? I'm not sure.

I pushed that aside and went to class. I sat in my seat at the corner and starting taking down all the notes on the board. Of course, Mrs b*tch didn't bother yelling at me.

She knows better than to do that...

After almost a whole day of school, it was finally time to go home.

"It WAS a whole day of school."

"You call going for like 6 hours a day?"

"Uhh yeah?"