《Chapter 43》

Isabella's p.o.v

Oh God..

What am i supposed to say now?!

"I uhh..S-Sorry! I nevr knew that jed misunderstand! I- I'll explain it to him!" I squeaked out but instead of getting mad, his eyes softened.

His hand stroked my cheek and my eyes widen.

He's not mad!

He leaned in whilst cupping my face in his one hand. Huh?

I closed my eyes tightly and I felt his warm lips on mine.

What the?!

I was so suprised that I just remained still. And when I realised what was happening, my face started burning.

Whys he kissing me?!

Then he pulled away, and by then i was out of breath. What in the chicken nuggets just happened?!

He kissed me...

Kissed me..

He flipping kissed me!!!

He watched my reactions closely but my mouth just kept opening and closing.

There was silence and I didn't know what to do to break it. "Sorry.." He utters quietly and gets up.

"N-No! It's okay!" I jump up frantically. How am i supposed to tell him?

"I-I..I actually didn't dislike it.." I say quietly. "Then you enjoyed it?" He questions with a smirk.

I blushed and words just splattered out of my mouth.

I wish I wasn't this awkward!

"I..uh..yeah.."

He laughed a little and smiled. God! His smile is way too attractive!

"I'm actually in love with you." He admits, his face Reddining.

He's in love with me? !

That means that we..

Love each other?!

This is like a dream! A fiarytale!!

"I-I love you too." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. I was so embarrassed by my action that I buried my head in his chest.

He was shocked but that expression soon changed into a happy one.

"Guess that means we love each other." He grins.

"Then what are we now?" I question. "Boyfriend and girlfriend. Duh!" He says, as if it was obvious.

"You...You never ask so.." I whine and he grumbles.

"Isabella, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I smile widely. "Yes!"

After that we got ready for bed. I was gonna sleep on the couch but Ricardo stopped me by pulling me into the bed.

"What are you doing?!"

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend so it's normal to sleep together isn't it?"

So on the first day, girlfriend and boyfriends sleep together?

I never know that...

Guess I need to learn more about relationships..

"Y-Yeah. Sorry."

I get into bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

I tried relaxing but i couldn't so I just closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.