《Chapter 42》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I watch as Isabella walks with Ricardo and as Jasmine gets dragged by Romeo. And when I mean drag, I literally mean drag.

Before she left she mouthed "Dont forget" and gave me the looks that said "You better do it". I roll my eyes.

Guess I'll have to be with Ashton..

I walked upstairs and went into the room Ashton was in. I saw him sitting on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Is the ceiling that interesting?" I question and as soon as he heard my voice, he jumped up. "What are you doing here?" He asked like an excited puppy.

I shrugged. "I'm bored so I decided to come here."

Technically I wasn't lying.

"Well here's more boring." He muttered and I shook my head. "Doesn't matter. We'll make it fun." I say and sit on the edge of the bed.

Jason enters the room and he looked fine when he saw me but as soon as he saw Ashton he growled. "Get the f*ck out of my room."

Sheesh. Why do they hate him so much?

"Hes staying in this room since there's no other spare rooms." I state and he glares at Ashton. "No he isn't. I don't want a f*cker to use my bed."

Does he treasure his bed or something?

"Can you please just let him stay here?" I plead. Man...I'm pleading at this point..

I give him puppy dog eyes and he seemed to give in. He looked away and said angrily. "Fine. It better stay like how I had it though."

At least it worked. Plan A is a success.

"Thanks Andrea!!" I say and he narrows his eyes at me. He seemed a little annoyed at the name. "Dont call me that!"

I pull his cheeks. "What? Don't want me to embarrass you?" I coo and he slaps my hand away. "Jsut don't call me that. I f *cking hate it."

"Then I guess i won forgive you for all that you've made me suffer." His face instantky turns into regret. "Call me what you want."

I grin and give him a side hug, making him smile.

Who knew I coild make Me angry face smile?

He seemed to have heard that coz he just rolled his eyes and left the room.

Looks like it worked!

I look at Ashton who looked at me with eyes of amusement?

"Wow. Seems like you got them tied around your finger." He comments and I snicker. "I guess you could say that."

I then plopped myself on the bed, next to him.

"Let's watch a movie." I say and he nods. I take out Ethan's laptop which I took with me(luckily) and placed it on the bed.

After a lot of scrolling, we just chose to watch "How to train your dragon". I actually watched this maybe once and I only faintly remember that I loved it.

We watched it together and I started to get super sleepy.

"Was you being bored the only reason why you came here?" Ashton asks.

Damn.

"Kinda." I reply sleepily. "It was also a part of the deal between the girls and me.

"Deal?"

"They'd spend time with Romeo and Ricardo." I only manage to say and he seems to catch on. "So that in exchange for you to spend time with me?"

I nod tiredly.