𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

You gave a satisfied clap at Konoha who was running back to his position after he scored a point.

Nekoma was falling behind so they had been feeling restless at the thought of losing this round, especially with having Lev in the rotation.

"Bokuto-san!"

Akaashi tossed to Bokuto, directing him to a spot with no blockers. He jumped, mighty yet graceful, and was shut down by Lev's long slender arms who had swiftly teleported in front of him.

You knew you were supposed to cheer for your own team, but you wouldn't lie when you thought his form had gotten better. He did an amazing job at blocking Bokuto.

"Woooh, go Lev!"

Coach Yamiji scratched his head in confusion while coach Nekomata was amused by your appraisal.

"[name]...! You were supposed to be on our team!" Bokuto pursed his lips in envy.

"I- oh but you guys are all incredible." You averted your eyes, pulling the notebook up to your nose.

Kenma and Kuroo tapped Lev's back, both saying, "Nice block."

Wanting to get your appraisal too, Bokuto got fired up and strived to score more points to end the game sooner. The match continued for a while until the opportunity came to win the set.

"One more point, captain!"

You shouted at Bokuto, giving him the confidence he needed. With a beautiful toss from Akaashi and his impressive strength, his spike blasted through Nekoma's block, finishing the game with that final point.

He landed on the ground with tiny hops, "And that is how it's done. Hey hey heeyy!"

Kuroo gritted his teeth as he dropped drown after blocking. It's not that he was angry for losing, he just didn't want to admit that last spike was cool.

"Thank you for the game!"

You and the other coaches stood up to applaud the two teams.

You gave a water bottle to Bokuto with a smirk, "Amazing spike, captain."

He laughed, "I know right! Oh,"

He suddenly called out to the other team captain.

"Yoo, Kuroo!"

"Hah?"

"Want to have a 3-on-3?"

"Yeah, sure."

Kenma heaved a despairing sigh beside him. He knew Kuroo would drag him into it even if he refused with a complete 5 pages report on why he didn't why to exhaust himself playing volleyball.

Before their 3-on-3 began, the other team members who won't be playing were given the chance to rest.

You just re-filled the water bottles and sauntered over to help Akaashi stretched his back. He let the towel dangled on his neck, beads of sweat damping the inner part of his hair.

"Doing okay there?"

He let out a sigh and peeked over his shoulder, "I'm okay, thanks."

Sometimes you wondered to yourself why you were so worried when they looked so tired. They were obviously used to the rush, so it was honestly pointless to ask if they're okay.

"[surname], I think someone wants to speak with you."

You looked to where he was gesturing at and a pair of cat-like eyes was staring back at you. They were Kenma's and he appeared to be too timid to say something.