«60 - Goodbye»

"Mom...? Why would you... sacrifice... yourself...?"

"What do you think you're doing, Isabella? Trying to act like a mother now... won't make up for what you've done all this time. You can never become a mother. Move."

"I won't let you lay a finger on the children...!!" Mama shouts, clawing at the demon.

"Dammit!!"

Where are my weapons. I need to kill it...!

I grab my Katanas and get up, ready to slice the demon until...

"Wait! If you shoot now... it'll impact Mom's wounds!" Gilda stops me and Ray from doing anything.

As painful as it is... we can't do anything unless... What if I cut-

Before I finish my thought, an imperial soldier cuts off the demon's hand, releasing Mama.

"Dammit..."
"Arrest him!"

Mama falls back, blood spraying from the demon's hand.

"Mama!!" I yell as I run over to her.

(Reference from Manga, Chapter 177)

"Mom! Mom! Hang in there!" We shout.

"(Y/N), are you okay? And everyone else... No one is hurt?" Mama asks us, weakly.

"Yes!! We're okay! Worry about yourself... please..." I cry.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise! Hold on, we'll save you!" We continuously yell.

"Mom! Please don't die!" Emma screams, eyes overflowing.

At first, I was terrified of Mama. For years I was scared of her. I couldn't even handle being near her. It wasn't until I was six that I started putting my plan together.

I became Mama's spy. In return, she gave me information. Influence. Power. I only used her. I used her because I thought she was a monster. But that changed...

When we left Grace Field, all I could think of was how kind she was. I finally figured out why. It's because her love and kindness... were all genuine.

I understand why she wanted us to give up. She didn't want to give up, either. She wanted to run away like us, but she couldn't. It's the same as Yuugo. They were the 'What-if' versions of us. There were still pent up anger and other feelings, but...

"We still love you. We all love you so much... MOTHER!!" We scream and cry.

"No matter how hard it was... No matter how many times we were betrayed... Even if you can't forgive yourself... to us, you're our only mother."