«53 - Secrets»

"Norman..."

"'We'? What? Boss... what are you saying...?" Mr. Vincent asks, worried about Norman.

"He's right. You should be fine... You're a perfect sample... From Grace Field... You were... the lone exception. A 'control specimen'." Mr. Cisclo laughs, nervously.

"That was a lie. It is true that I was by myself, quarantined in that house... But I'm the same as you guys... I underwent the drug testing experiments... My spasms have already progressed to Level 4..." Norman admits.

"No way...! How could lie to us like that..." Vincent gasps.

"I just wanted to be a leader you could put your faith in. I didn't want to trouble you all and have to make you worry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, everyone."

"So is that everything?"
"No, actually... I think you should hear it from
(Y/N)..." 

"Norman? What's this got to do with (Y/N)? She's okay, right?" I ask, anger tainting my voice.

What's wrong with me? I shouldn't let my emotions take me, but... I can't help it...!

"I've been wondering this since we came in, but shouldn't (Y/N) be in here with all of you? 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕠
(𝕐/)?"

«•»

*(Y/N)'s POV*

So, they know, huh?

Finally...

"I'm glad I can tell you. I'm so... glad..." I tear up, as everyone hugs me.

My sobs ring through the hall. The hall where all our secrets are finally spilled.

I explain my entire plan to them, or at least what it was supposed to be.

"...If Norman didn't stop me, I would've sabotaged his plan and sent us in the direction of 'Emma's plan'. I constantly put words in our conversations to change Emma's thought process. It even changed mine, it was so convincing..."

"(Y/N)... to think you had to throw away your life to compensate for all of our happiness. I'm grateful, but never do it again!" Emma scolds me.

"I won't, I promise!" I smile.

"Oi, hide anything like that and I'll make sure you spill every little secret! I don't want you burdening yourself, again... you idiot." Ray cries, hugging me tightly.

Emma turns to face Norman, again.

"I'm going to ask, again. What is it that you truly want to do?"

"Yeah... I have no regrets about killing the Queen or the Nobles. But if there's no need for more killing, then that's what I'd like. I want to stop the extinction. The poison deployed outside of the castle... I want to deal with the damage that has already happened. And also, I don't want to have to lose everyone from Lambda. Even if that possibility is low, One more time, no matter how long it takes. And that's including me."