End

So, like the title says, this is it. This is the last time that I will be posting on this story. No more Bonus chapters, no more of the King children, no more of Amy and Max's future. From now on, the only time you'll hear from them again and get to experience their fluffy moments are in my other stories where they'll pop up from time to time.

I don't want any of you guys to be sad about this story ending, because you'll still see these amazing characters again in my other books.

Thank you for all of the kind comments and for the constructive criticism. I've grown a lot as a writer and as a person in the two years since I've started the S&K journey and I'm just so happy that you all still come back to read the Bonus chapters. I'm even more grateful that people have actually reread this— and this is just my opinion— kinda trash book.

For those of you who hated on this book... I get it man. Honestly, I understand your annoyance with it 😂.

But if I'm being completely honest, there aren't many haters of the book and more of just the characters, and I'd rather have that. Because then that means that my characters were able to be real enough for you to be annoyed by them, and that makes me proud that I was able to do that.

Basically, what I'm saying as I'm laying in bed at 2 AM in the morning is thank you. To every commenter, every voter, every follower, every hater, and to every die-hard S&K stan. I hope that you go and read my other stories that have a lot more depth to them, or that you at least take something away from Shortie & Knight.

For this is me saying my final goodbye to this book. It will always have a special place in my weird little heart.

Goodbye Shortie & Knight. It was a fun two years, but we must part ways. 😘