Storm

*Maximus*

I laughed at Amy's expression when she saw that I willingly went up to the stage. Milo nodded his head to me in respect before pressing a few buttons in the booth. I grabbed the microphone and smiling when "Lost in Japan" by Shawn Mendes came on. I started swaying lightly to the tune of the piano that first plays in the beginning, smiling over at Amy before I started to sing.

"All it'd take is one flight," I sang softly, winking at a beautiful woman in front of me. She was definitely older than me, maybe my mom's age, but she was still beautiful.

"We'd be in the same time zone," I smirked at another college girl sitting close to the front as well.

I kept flirting with the crowd as I sang, even dancing a little bit as I walked across. I loved the feeling of singing in front of people. It always made me smile and feel free. Like nothing could touch me, nothing could hurt me, nothing could go wrong. Everything was right with the world when I was singing, and that's probably why I had such a fun time watching Amy sing like that. She looked like she felt the same way, even if she was a little shy to do it.

"Do you got plans tonight?" I crouched down in front of a young girl, she looked to be a freshman, and held out my hand for her to take.

She shyly placed her hand inside as her friends squealed. "I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I," I quickly kissed her hand and turned to another one of her friends. "I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight," I held out my fist for her to fist bump, which she happily obliged to.

I stood up and winked to them before turning to Amy. "Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind," I dramatically pointed to her, "Can't get you off my mind
Can't get you off my mind (oh)."

I stepped off stage and sat in and empty chair next to a couple of college girls. They all turned to me and smiled as I sang with them. We started to groove together in our chairs, each of the girls laughing at my flirty faces. They looked to be in their twenties, and, judging by the sweatshirts on the back of their chairs, they went to NYU. After I sang a few verses with them, I got up and started making my way to Amy.

I wanted her to come up and dance with me, since she seemed more comfortable doing that instead of singing.

"Let's get lost tonight," I sang once I got to her. "Baby, you and
I can't seem to get you off my mind." I grabbed her hand and brought it to my heart. "Do you got plans tonight?
I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I
I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight," I started to pull her towards the stage, getting fast as the beat started to speed up again. "'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind
I can't get you off my mind." I jumped onto the stage with Amy and smiled brightly when I saw her laugh.

I twirled her around as I sang, keeping my eyes on her the whole time. She smiled up at me as she swayed her hips side to side, her happy expression showing me that she was having a good time. I followed her movements and swayed my hips along with her, laughing just a bit at how stupid I felt.

"I can't seem to get you off my mind," I sang the last verse as I wrapped my arms around Amy's small waist.

The crowd roared happily at our ending while a few people started to scream for us to sing together. Milo came out of the booth while clapping, his smile taking up his whole face. He took the microphone from my hand and turned to the crowd.

"I see that you all want them to sing together!" He screamed. The crowd roared and clapped and whistled, each of them with a smile on their face. "Well, let's give the people what they want!"

Milo pulled out another microphone from his back pocket and gave it to Amy, giving the other one to me. He then ran back to the booth to play a song for us. Amy and I moved away from each other and waited for the song to pop onto the screen.