Cuddle

*Maximus*

I love kissing Amy.

It always feels like I'm floating on cloud nine when I'm with her. Her plump lips molded with mine, causing me to moan slightly. She was playing with my hair as I felt every inch of her waist. My neck and back was kind of hurting from bending down so much so I picked her up and her legs instantly wrapped around my waist. I started to kiss her a little harder, to which she followed my movements perfectly. I started to move my hands up a little higher, but not too high that it would make her uncomfortable.

When I felt that Amy was getting a little breathless, I moved back a bit so my forehead and nose was resting against hers. She started to pant a little and moved her hands to clutch my shoulders.

"Wow," she whispered.

I chuckled. "Same here, shortie."

"You're my boyfriend now... that's crazy."

"Not as crazy as I am for you."

She rolled her eyes. "You're cute, but not cute enough to make puns like that."

I scoffed. "I'm not cute, shortie. I'm hot as hell."

She giggled. "Yeah, you are. And I'm not the only girl that thinks that."

I rolled my eyes. "I know, but you're my only girl. Always will be as long as you're with me."

She leaned in and kissed me softly before pulling back, way too early in my opinion. "Same here." She looked down at my hands that were around her waist, her shirt riding up and almost showing what was underneath. "I'm a little sleepy so I should get to Audrey's room."

I chuckled. "You're my girlfriend now, which means that you can sleep over in my room tonight."

She bit her lip nervously. "I don't know if I should."

I chuckled. "Who's stopping you?"

"Myself."

I instantly frowned. "Why?"

She jumped down from my hold. "I'm kinda nervous. You're my first crush, kiss, and boyfriend. I don't know what else could happen... I'm not sure if I want it to."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "If you're thinking about... that, then you don't have to worry about it. I like you a lot Amy, so I'm not going to ruin it by just taking advantage of you."

She smiled. "Thanks." She looked down and pulled at her shirt. "I'll stay with you tonight."

I smiled brightly and swung her around in my arms. She giggled adorably as her hair flew around her gorgeous face. Her smile was bright and heartwarming as her cheeks turned a little pink. I placed her down after a few seconds and walked to my bed. Amy walked after me and waited for me to get in. I looked at her in question.

"I don't know what side you sleep on," she said quietly.

I chuckled quietly. "The right side."

She nodded. "I sleep on the left anyway, so that's great."

I climbed in and snuggled into the covers and Amy walked around to her side and laid down as well. She kept a distance away from me and curled up into a ball. I chuckled at her awkwardness and wished her a goodnight. She mumbled a soft goodnight before her breathing slowed to an even pace. She must've been really tired because it only took her five minutes to fall into a deep sleep. I guess our date had tired her out.

I fell asleep to the thoughts of Amy and I going on more fun and creative dates shortly after Amy fell asleep. I was calm and peaceful, in a world of bliss because I was dreaming about the girl I love. Yes, love, because I hadn't gotten her off of my mind since that fateful day twelve years ago in fourth grade. I don't think that I could call that feeling anything other than love, because who has the same crush for twelve years and doesn't fall in love with them?

That's just a waste of time if you ask me.

As I was sleeping, though, I heard a soft whimper and the ruffle of sheets. Now, my dream wasn't exactly the most innocent, so those sounds made it kind of worse than just making out with Amy in my dream. I tried to stop the image from going any further since I had the girl sleeping right next to me, and it would feel like I was violating her, even though it was just a dream.

When I finally woke up, I turned to see Amy squirming in her sleep with a distressed expression on her angelic face. She looked like something bad was happening in whatever dream she was having. I felt bad just laying there watching her, but I didn't know what else to do for a second. I mean, yeah she was my girlfriend, but she was Amy. I knew that she wouldn't like for me to just hug her in the middle of sleep when she made an effort to keep a comfortable distance. I didn't want to disrespect her like that, I had manners. But, when she softly pleaded my name, I really couldn't stop myself from bringing her into my arms protectively.

"It's okay, shortie. Calm down," I whispered, almost inaudibly.

She instantly stopped whining and snuggled into my chest with a small smile. I sighed contently at her calm state and rested my chin in her head, falling asleep in a matter of minutes.

Sorry for it being short... but I didn't think it needed anymore than this. I know I don't give authors notes that much, but I wanted to give you a little apology for making this chapter so tiny and kind of boring. But, it was cute so I hope that was enough to satisfy you until the next chapter. 😘