Party

•Amethyst•

P.S., don't watch the top video until I say, it goes better with the story if you wait.

On Friday Samantha and I were sitting at the lunch table, talking about random stuff, when Xander came up to us with a big smile.

"There's a party today! You've gotta come!" He said as he hugged Samantha.

I waved. "Hey, Xander."

"Hey, Amy. Max was just talking about you! Anyway, Jacob is throwing a party and everyone in the school is invited. I was wondering if you guys wanna come?" Xander said happily.

I shook my head no when Samantha immediately looked at me with pleading eyes. "No, Sammy! I'm not going! I've got to work on my part of the project in history!"

She pouted and gave me puppy eyes. "Come on, Amy! I wanna do a matching couples thing!"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm single, though."

She giggled. "You and Max can do something, duh! You guys are basically a couple anyway."

I shook my head. "No we're not. We only like each other as friends, that's it." She gave me puppy eyes again. "Buuuuttt, I guess we can do a couples thing."

She squealed happily and hugged me before turning to Xander to start planning out their outfits. I sighed and picked up my tray before walking over to Max's table to see him stealing food off his friend's tray. I placed my tray next to his and waved.

"Hi, knight," I greeted.

He turned to me with a fry hanging out of his mouth. He quickly stuffed it in his mouth and waved.

"Hi, shortie."

"Can I sit here? Sammy and Xander are planning out their outfits so I thought we should do the same, since Sammy wants us to do it with her," I explained.

He quickly scooted over and I sat down. We spent the rest of lunch talking about what we should wear and eventually decided on a nice color scheme. He would wear black pants and black leather jacket with a grey shirt while I wore the girly version of that. We would also wear grey Timberlands, since those were the only shoes that we owned that were the same.

~<~<~<

"I found the perfect skirt and shirt, Amy!" Samantha called as I finished straightening my wavy hair in the bathroom.

"Okay! I'll change into it!" I called as I put on some maroon matte lipstick.

"Make sure your eyeliner is winged!" She called.

I smirked. "Since when is it not?!"

We giggled together as I walked out of the bathroom. I froze as soon as I saw the pieces of clothing that I was supposed to wear to the party. They were a little too risqué for my liking, even though I owned the clothing.

My style was: wear one thing that showed off either my legs, stomach, or arms and wear something else that covered everything else up.

That outfit was not that.

Samantha had picked out a really cropped grey tube top that looked like a bandeau and a short black pencil skirt. My black leather jacket and Timberlands were laying on my bed since that was the only part of my outfit that was confirmed at lunch earlier that day.

"Cute right?" She asked excitedly and she glanced at me from her compact mirror as she was doing her mascara

I nodded and picked up the clothes from the door knobs of my closet doors and walked into the bathroom to change. When I finished I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned at all of the skin I was showing.