Tutu

*Maximus*

"Maxy! Maxy! Maxy! I wanna be in a YouTube video with you and Amy! I wanna be in one because I wanna be famous like you!" A high-pitched voice screamed as they jumped in my bed.

I felt something move slightly in my arms which caused me to open my eyes. Amy was stretching and looking over at Ainsley- who was jumping on my bed still- in confusion. I groaned slightly at the rude awakening but smiled nonetheless, since I adored my baby sisters.

Speaking of which...

Noelani burst through the doors while screaming about something. Her hair was in its natural dark brown waves, and her grayish green eyes were shining brightly. Ainsley's red hair was a mess of waves as well, except hers were more curly, and her eyes were as bright as fresh grass in the morning.

"I wanna be in a video!!" Noelani cheered loudly, causing Amy to groan quietly.

I guess she didn't like waking up that way either.

"Girls, we're kinda tired right now. How about later? Amy doesn't even have any clothes with her to wear," I said groggily.

I'm so glad Amy's face is in my chest so she doesn't have to smell my morning breath.

They both whined. "But we barely get to see Amy, Max. It's like you don't want us near her!" Noelani pouted.

"Or like you don't want to be near us," Ainsley muttered angrily.

I frowned at their words. Is that what they think? That don't want to hang out with them? I love these girls to death, I would never want them to think that I don't want to be with them.

"That's not what I mean, you guys." They looked up at me skeptically. "I love you to the moon and back, I really do, but I'm just tired right now. You know I would love for you guys to be in a video, you're some of my favorite people in the whole world, but it's just not the best time."

Noelani looked like she was about to cry. "But Max, if you love us then you would try and make it happen. That's what mommy says. Daddy tried and now he lives in America instead of Italy. You should try too. If Daddy came to America, you can come from your bed."

"And if you don't, then I guess we're not your favorites. Because I do stuff for you all the time, like not wake you up by jumping on you every morning, or not putting salt in your drinks. I could start doing all those things, because I kinda want to, but I won't because you don't want me to. I just wanna be in a video with you guys. It doesn't even have to be that crazy either," Ainsley ranted.

I gaped at the smart ass seven year olds in front of me. "Damn..." was all I could say.

"Come on knight, just let them be in a video. They're your baby sisters," Amy muttered sleepily.

I huffed in defeat. "Now I have three of my favorite people asking me to do this? I can't say no to that!" I groaned playfully.

The girls giggled and hopped on top of Amy and I. "Can we do it?" Noelani asked hopefully.

I shrugged. "Since I love you so much, I'll do it."

Noelani cheered while Ainsley slapped a hand over my mouth. "If you really loved us, you would've covered your mouth so I wouldn't have to smell your awful breath," Ainsley fake gagged. "I'm disgusted!"

Amy giggled into my chest. "I think we should go and brush our teeth then, if that's the case."

~<~<~<

•Amethyst•

I thanked Audrey for giving me a new pair of underwear and some clothes, telling her that I would bring them back to school tomorrow after washing them... except for the underwear, that's kinda gross. Especially since it was a new lingerie set, I didn't want to give her back a used thong... not cool, even if it was washed. She said I could keep the clothes since they were too small on her and they- her words not mine- "looked better on your hot ass instead of my flat one". I mean, I wasn't going to keep them at first, but when she said that I knew I didn't really have a choice to say no. She called my ass hot, it's not like I was just going to give them back to her!