Part 1

Elira's P.O.V
I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes which I responded in a groan. I hate mornings with a passion because I know of my responsibilities beforehand. My room is simple and cute. I hate having lots of furniture because I can't get around my own damn room. So while thinking about my life decisions, I entered the bathroom and started my normal morning routine. I hop into the shower and take care of my business but I have a gut feeling something is going to happen today. Once I get out of the shower I put on a nice light blue pantsuit with a white shirt underneath. I placed my hair down and straightened it since it's been awhile. Light makeup and a pair of earrings were put on and I am good to go.

Once I left my house, I called my best friend, Maze

Once I left my house, I called my best friend, Maze. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled through the phone. "THANKS BOO THANG" Maze yelled back. "What the hell are you doing and where do we we meet up because we need to go out tonight." " Ohhhh gurrrl ( if you ever seen the tiktok) the New Albanian called " Helm ( Poison )" is calling my damn NAME."

"Okkaayyyy Boo see you later." I said. "BYE BYE." Maze said.

Once I entered my beautiful building called " Kodra Inc. ", I requested my personal assistant, Abby, to arrange my meetings and documents. " Abby please arrange all my meetings and paperwork." " No problem Miss. Kodra," Abby said. I was not expecting a desk FULL of papers. I got to work and managed to finish all the paperwork and do a look through my wonderful employees and see that is everything is on track for me to leave. I thanked everyone for the hard work and excused myself for the evening.

1 hour later....

I entered my house and threw my bag and keys to the couch and went to take a shower. After the long and refreshing shower, I started my skincare routine and applied some makeup so that I didn't look like a dying mess. I had a nice blue dress with a slit on my right thigh which complimented my skin to perfection.  My curled hair was later then put down my shoulder.

Once I finished getting ready I entered my new G-wagon

Once I finished getting ready I entered my new G-wagon. I have a thing for nice cars. I entered the club that Maze mentioned and saw that my best friend was drinking her ass of at the bar. " Hey Maze, Happy Birthday," I said. " Thanks girl, Oh My God and is that your outfit," Maze said. " yeah no duh," I said. "Okay okay let's DRINK till our asses fall off." Wooohoooo. One round of shots turned into 7 rounds of shots and 2 bottles of whiskey with coke. I have a very high tolerance to alcohol thanks to my family's genes. So I went into the bathroom to fix myself up. The sight I saw when I left the bathroom had me shook. There was man that looks SO FINE and was sculpted by the Greek gods in his Armani suit, but he was beating someone to a pulp. YAY now I don't know what to do.

I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter in my story. This was something I never expected to do so I really hope you like it.