Part 10

Elira's POV

After a few days.....

Today is the day me and the rest of the girls are going to get our dresses and have a spa day. I can't wait to get dressed up. I have always loved when my aunt did my makeup and made me look like a Barbie doll. I went into the bathroom and took a nice shower. I applied a strawberry scented oil on my arms, legs, and neck. After leaving the bathroom I entered my walk in closet and chose to wear a matching black lace bra and underwear. I wore a yellow sweater and ripped blue jeans with white and yellow Jordan one's. I let my hair flow down.

Once I left my room, I see all the girls in the living room waiting for me

"Hey girls, let's get breakfast," I say. "Hey can I tell y'all something before we go inside," Sienna says. " sure, what's up," Maze questions.

" so you know how, when we pulled hat stunt a few days Davien took me away, well he confesses about his feeling towards me and I told him I liked him as well, but I am scared Sinan is going to throw a tantrum because he is his third in command," Sienna says very quickly.

"Calm the fuck down, you got me, Maze , and Katarina to help you, plus I can handle your brother," I say with a smirk.

"Periodt, no man can tell you who you can't and won't love, Understand," Maze says.

"Understood," Sienna beams with happiness.

Whe head towards the dining room where breakfast is being served.
We enter and see all the men sitting in their seats I walk over to my seat but get a glare from Sinan. Maze is also getting glared at by Leonardo.

"What the fuck you guys glaring for," I say with a I don't know kinda tone.

" Come here now," Sinan says while pointing at his lap. I roll my eyes and head over to him and slouch on his lap. He placed his hand around my waist and onto my thigh rubbing it with his fingers. I shivered under his touch. Noticing my reaction he set his touch upwards until I swatted away his hand.

Maze had a frown on her face because Leo is also holding her down while Sienna is near Davien. Katarina is just up and looking like what the fuck is going on. The food was already at the table so we just started eating and having little conversations. After awhile Sienna decided to speak up.

" Sinan, I want to tell you something," She starts off. "What do you need Sienna," he said in his usual rough tone.
" I have feelings for someone and I know you might get mad, but I can't stop suppressing my feelings because I am scared of your reaction," Sienna says with sadness laced in her voice. Davien took her hand below the table.