Part 9

Sinan's POV

To say my arm was hurting like a bitch would be an understatement. I manage to keep a straight face because I am taught to not show pain, fear, or affection. I spent days getting beat up and tortured so that I can build up my resistance. I don't hate my dad for it because he is only showing me what an enemy would be. However, this girl would be the death of me. She dislocated my arm to the point where someone in the mafia can't even put it in its place. The second Leo mentions he can't put my arm back , she started laughing. I would let her dislocate my arm anytime if it makes her laugh so much. She came strolling towards me. She puts her soft yet firm hands on my arm and brings it to her shoulder. After that she takes ahold of my tricep and push's my bicep inwards until she heard a crack.

I decided to tell everyone about the mafia ball because I was going to tell them early but caught up in the ring.

" Okay now since we had our little battle I was going to inform you all that the mafia ball is coming up in a weeks time so everyone get y'all shit together, Elira, Maze, and Sienna will also be attending with me, Leo and Davien my third in command," I say.

"Bitch and you say that now," all the girls yell. I clench my jaw.

" Hello idiot I still run a company and I need to start working again so that nothing falls behind with my absence, I can't leave all the work to my assistance because of supposed 2 weeks break." Elira says.

"Then figure your stuff in the next two days but you are not to leave without Sienna or less than 2 bodyguards," I say sternly.

"Ughhhhhhhhh you are such an annoying stronzo," Elira says.

When the fuck did she learn Italian? I saw Sienna and Katarina giggling behind Elira. She walks out of the gym room and I can tell she will be going to her room to get ready.

" Do you realize that you are only pushing her away from you with the way you are taking to her?, I mean I know you like her and shit but she is not used to someone bossing her around especially by a man," Sienna utters.

I glare at her. " I do not like her, she is just going to have to get used to it because I am the don around here," I say with a firm voice.

"Elira wants someone who can cherish her and love her but doesn't interfere with her life preferences. She will change some of her habits so that both her and her man are happy. If you want even the littlest bit of affection from her, let her speak to her family. She isn't like those other girls that only want money. She made her money from scratch. She wasn't always rich. I am surprised as to why she hasn't push you away yet. If it was any other dude. She would have already left leaving someone very badly hurt," Maze says from outta the corner.

" No she doesn't like me. And I don't like her. so stop with your foolishness and get back to your work," I say.

"By the way I am bringing Katarina with us to the ball because she is our friend," Sienna says while leaving the room.

"What are you talk," I end up saying to not even finish my sentence.

Zot çka do te bej une?

Albanian: God what am I going to do?

I leave the gym and go straight to my room. I put on warm shower because my arm is well you know still hurting. I don't mind tho.

I put on a dress shirt with a pair of black pants and slacks. I put on my Rolex watch and put on my small diamond studs. Style my hair and leave to go to my office.

"LEO come in here," I yell. " What do you need man, I was in the middle of finishing my damn food, Food comes before anything you know that," Leonardo says. " I am your boss so you listen to me, go the new iphone 12 pro max and bring over Elira's parents," I say.