Part 2

Elira's P.O.V

I had absolutely no clue what to do. There was someone getting beat up and there was also a very fine guy hurting him. Thanks to my kind heart That chose to help the man that was getting hurt badly.

So I did something very stupid and crazy. I charged the Greek god with all my might.

I quickly ran with my heels on and body slammed him since he was on his own and focused on the man.  I started to help the man up so that he can flee but that loser of handsomeness got up to his feet quickly and started to come towards me. I had to find his weakness one way or another because I know I will lose since he seems to work out as well. He tried to grab me from my arm but I managed to maneuver him and jab him on his side. After that, he managed to go behind me and grab my arm and hit me behind my knee which made him think that I lost my balance but it was just a way to help me hit his feet and escape but it still hurt like a bitch. Once I started falling, I got my foot around his and added a lot of pressure so that he falls and loses his balance. Just for fun , I got my heel and hit him across the head.

Finally, for fucks sake. I left the area and went to the bar to get Maze and left quickly for my house. Maze was angry that we left but I was not having it. I wasn't going to get my ass handed to me today, Lucifer.

We quickly entered my house and added all the necessary security protocols. I was tired and Maze wouldn't stop whining. I had it!!! " Mbylli  atë tashmë , Zoti e mallkoftë," ( shut it already, god damn it.) I said. She turned it down since I taught her what that meant. " Eli what happened that got you so worked up and angry," Maze questioned me.

"Hahahahahahahahahah I fought someone at the club so that he couldn't hurt the other person that was there." She fell expressionless and then screamed," What the hell man, why didn't you call me. I wanted to whup someone's ass today." Leave it to Maze to make me
A bit happier. So in the mean time we started to watch The Originals. Oh my god my babies are hella fine and cute ahhhhhhhh ( Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Marcel, Josh, Aiden, Caleb). Me and Maze cried ourselves to sleep tonight.

Next Morning......

I woke up and went into that bathroom. I took a long bath filled with watermelon extract since it smells very good. After the bath, I managed to cover my under eye bags because of all the crying yesterday. I got out of the bathroom and started to search for some undergarments. I hate that some women go for less expensive lingerie when they can get something that makes them feel good inside and out. So I went for a red lace lingerie since it was gleaming through my other pairs. I decided to wear a red jumpsuit for work with black heels and curled my luscious long hair.

"Zot dukena shum e bukur

"Zot dukena shum e bukur." ( God I look so beautiful.) I went downstairs and got a cup of raspberry tea and a croissant to drink and eat. I left Maze some pancakes since she is crazy in the morning.

1 hour later.....

I entered my company and went straight to my office and sat on the chair behind the my desk. I honestly have been feeling my anxiety rise since I left my house. Right then my personal assistant called. "Miss Kodra there is a man wanting to see you about a possible partnership," Abby said. " Alright let him in," I said. I organized the left over papers on my desk and sat with my legs crossing each other formally in chair. Once I heard a knock on my door, I allowed the man in. My smile that is put up for presentation immediately fell and I quickly readjust myself . The man that came in was none other than the man I fought and ran from.

Destiny definitely fucked me over!!!!!

YOU!! " Yes me," the man said. "Mirdita Zonja Kodra une jam Sinan Romano. Pleasure to meet you," Sinan said. ( good day miss Kodra, I am sinan Romano) " Qysh e din ti gjuhen shqipe," I said. ( how do you know the Albanian language.) " Well it's funny you say that when I am really curious how you managed to lay a hit on me," Sinan said. "It's not may fault your were weak and couldn't adjust to my movements," I said.

Sinan's eyes became darker, and the smirk that was once placed on his perfectly sculpted face disappeared leaving only an angry raging bull.

I'm scared for my fucking life right now because I am pretty sure I was messing with someone very dangerous. So me Being me. Decided to break the silence and continue a possible conversation. " Mr.Romano I was told you were hear to discuss a business partnership which by the looks of it isn't happing anytime soon. I would greatly appreciate if you would please leave my office at once without any problems," I managed to say. "Miss Kodra I think you got me all wrong," Sinan said.

He started making his way towards me and went behind my desk to where I was seated. OMG I am going to faint anytime soon. He moved my hair to the side and started to make little patterns on my neck with his figures causing me to fidget a little in my seat. Out of the blue he started kissing my neck. It felt so good and I leaned into his touch. He found my sweet spot which is near my collarbone and started to suck on it. I was beyond turned on at this point and I accidentally let out a moan I that was holding since the beginning. He chuckled in my ear and it was one of the sweetest things I have heard since we were talking. He finally backed away and spoke something into my ear.

" I hope we get to see each other again Miss Kodra and please don't do anything stupid because I will know," Sinan said.

He left my office and I was flushed. I am pretty sure you could see the bright red blush on my face because Of what happened.

My phone started ringing which is the phone call I was waiting for since the morning.

" halo mam , qysh je, si kalove ne Kosov?," I questioned my mother. ( Hello mom, how are you, how was your time in Kosova?) "Mir zemre. Ti qysh je? Qysh Po Kalon puna dhe jeta?," my mother asked. ( good, my heart and how are you, your job and life.)" Shum Mir mami edhe puna esht mir," I told my mom. ( very good mom and also my job is okay.)" Okay Po shkoj ne shtepi qetasht Edhe Mir del prej Pune vjen shpi," my darling mom tells me. ( okay I am going to the house and when you get out of work you come as well.)"Alright mami, te dua. ( alright mom I love you).

My phone call ended. I finished the rest of the paperwork quickly and left because I wanted to see my mom and dad.

2 hours later.....

I reached my house with some roses and chocolates for my mom and dad since I know they love them very much. I entered my house and yelled, " Mami, Babi erdha," I said.( mom dad I came.)

No answer that is weird. I went into the kitchen, bathroom and even my room but they are not there. I went into the basement and immediately started screaming and crying.

That's all for today people. I hope you enjoyed.

What exactly do you think happened that caused Elira to yell and break down crying.?

Love y'all very much.