Part 7

Elira's POV

I woke feeling quite energized for a person who passed out but I was glad. So I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower and got rid of the unnecessary body hairs. I honestly do not what know what God was thinking when he gave people body hair. They make me so damn insecure but thank the universe for wax and laser hair removal. But nonetheless I got ready for my day. I wore a nice white top with some blue jeans. I paired it with a beige cardigan and white sneakers.

As per my punishment

As per my punishment. I went towards Sinan's room and knocked to so that I can be invited in. " Come in," he says. I enter his luxurious in black room. Looking down at the floor I say, " Good morning sir, I am here here to help you get ready." "Look at me," he demands. I raise my gaze towards him but stop dead in my tracks when I see the Greek god with water dripping down his toned 8 pack towards his very godly defined v line with only a a rough white towel covering his lower region. My mouth dropped open like a damn fish out of water.

"Like what you see, Princess," he says with a smirk playing his lips. " Yes the hell I do, who wouldn't with a Greek god standing before them," I say with my head held high. I see Sinan raise his eyebrows in surprise. He starts to approach me and just my luck the wall came behind me as I backed away. He puts both his arms around on the wall trapping me in his embrace. His scent is making me go on overdrive. He brings his closer to me and says ," e dua mënyrën se si trupi juaj reagon ndaj çdo veprimi dhe zëri tim," Sinan whispers with his raspy morning voice. Oh my god, I would have been completely drenched if I didn't know how to control my urges. I looked at his phone face and batted my lashes innocently and said," Mr.Romano allow me find your clothing for today and set your room before you get breakfast." He chuckles but allows me to move away and into his closet. As I raked my hands through his fashionable clothes, I spotted a beautiful blue Armani suit and R cuff links with black dress shoes to match.

Albanian: I love the way your body reacts to my every action and voice.

I walked out of the closet and gave him his clothes

I walked out of the closet and gave him his clothes. I turned around until he put on his pants and dress shirt. I walked up to him and helped adjust his tie and also put on his suit jacket.