Part 11

Elira's POV

The day of the mafia ball.....

"Wake the hell up!!!!," Maze screams. I shove her off me and she falls to the ground. Ughhh now I have to get up.

"What do you need Maze," I say.

"Well you would that it's 11:30 am and the ball starts at six so, we have a lot of stuff to do today," Maze explains.

Crap .

I enter the bathroom and put on silence by marshmallow on the Bluetooth device. I enter the shower and finish all my business. I then put on a watermelon scent oil to make me look shiny and smell nice. I get out of the shower and wrap a rough black towel around my body. I go to the sink and start my skincare routine. Brushing my teeth and all that.

I wore black Nike cropped shirt with matching sweat pants and white shoes for the day.

" okay maze I am finished, let's go," I say

" okay maze I am finished, let's go," I say. We link our arms and head to the dining room where breakfast is served. All the girls and men are already there and I bid them a good morning. Me and Maze sat at the table and began to eat our food.

After eating.....

" Sinan or should I say Don, me and the girls will be on our way to get ready for the ball, that is if you allow us," I say with a firm tone yet less intimidating than his.

" Go and get ready we will leave in three hours because the ride is going to take awhile," Sinan says.

The girls and I squeal and hug everyone at the table and leave. The guys all were surprised.

We enter Sienna's room where all our preparations are going to take place. I help the girls out by helping them put on Their dresses before I put on mines. Maze wished to do all of our hair which I think is a great idea. I had my hair straighten and it reached to my lower back. Sienna had a slick back ponytail that had some glitter shining at he top. Katarina had a messy bun updo. Maze had left her hair in small curls. The girls helped me put on my emerald gown while I put in my gold dangled earrings with a matching ring. Sienna mentioned that for safety reasons we strap a dagger to our thighs. The slits in all our dresses was a good call.

The dresses and hair took about 2 hours and the make up for each and every one of us took about an hour. So we got ready in time.

"Let's go and surprise the boys," I say with a smirk plastered on my face. All the girls started to giggle. As we go down the corridor I saw all the men waiting in a line. Sinan looked handsome and perfect. His tie matched the color of my dress and he dressed himself in a black tux like the others as well. He had styled his hair and wore his diamond studs that just made him look even more handsome that I could even imagine. I felt as if it was only me and him in the world.