Part 12

Elira's POV

As the limo came to a stop, the others got out before me and Sinan. Once Sinan put out his hand for me to take, I pushed my hand into his and he helped me get out the limo. I took his hand in mine and intertwined them. As we entered the amazing ballroom, my eyes couldn't believe the well done medieval aesthetic. It still looked modern but I felt like I was a Queen.

There were men and women conversing and other just staring us from the second we entered. Some of the women here are so damn desperate and wear dresses that don't even cover their fucking bodies.

" their staring is damn annoying, nobody wants to pick up their eyeballs from the ground," I say with a disgusted face and tone.

" they are  only staring because you are the most stunning person in this room," Sinan whispers in my ear.

" Thanks but stunning ha, boy you got me fucked up," I say with a weird face sorta.

Sinan tightened his hand around my waist and look my jaw into his hands while placing a rough kiss on my lips. He swipes his tongue along my lips asking for entrance. I don't give it but he then bites my lip causing to gasp. He takes as the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance but I clearly can't win when it comes to him. I let him take the reins and dominate me.

"You are damn handful, listen me well, you are beautiful but don't let that kind of your do something stupid tonight,I am not going to be lenient with your punishment if you try it," Sinan says darkly. I shiver at his words. I don't want to get punished but I wouldn't mind if it was from him. Just for fun I decide to tease him. I place my hand by his rock hard stomach and bring my hand over his chiseled body. I can see Sinan tense but he covers it very well. I reach downwards but before anything can escalate, some man approaches us. His aura is very intimidating but friendly. I am pretty sure he could fucking pulverize anyone who messes with him. He was cute too but not has handsome as Sinan.

Ughh stop comparing.

"Romano, finally decided to grace us with your presence," the man says.

"I don't know about grace but is everything alright for tonight Alex," Sinan says.

"And who might this emerald beauty be," The man known as Alex states.

"Elira Kodra, my date and girlfriend," Sinan states firmly.

Girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend

I was broken out of my trance when Alex extends his arm in a friendly handshake.

"I am Alexander Reigns, Leader if the American Mafia it is quite the pleasure to meet the person who has my best friend in their grip," Alex says.

" Likewise Mr. Reigns, however I have to call my friend over because she doesn't have a date," I say.

"No problem at all," he says with a smirk.

" Katarina come over here," I say with a soothing voice.

Katarina's POV

I heard Elira calling me over to her, so I decided to get a glass of champagne and head over to her. I hold my dress in one hand and the glass in another. As I went over, I saw this Greek gods d looking man speaking with the Don. I was beyond speechless. The suit fit like a second skin and his tattoos that were coming up his neck was so hot. I was basically drooling over this specimen.

"It's about damn time you had me over I was out of my mind drinking some champagne," I say with a glint in my eyes.

"Katarina I want you to meet Alexander Reigns," Elira says pointing at the hottest guy standing before us. He takes me hand and applies a kiss of my knuckles. After standing with my hand still in his. He says," Katarina, a beautiful name for a beautiful women, nice meeting you here,".

"Likewise," I managed to say without stuttering.

Just before anything else could be said by him his attention including the Elira's and Sinan's were focused by the door.

Alex POV

After introducing myself to the beautiful girl who is literally stealing my best friend's heart , she called someone over named Katarina. The young girl looked stunning with her royal blue dress. The slit made her even more gorgeous. As she made her way here, he simple walk is more elegant than that of a model. She introduced herself and I managed to catch her blushing when I kissed her beautiful delicate hand. However the second I want to get comfortable, the man wanted walked inside the room.

........

I have taken awhile to get a chapter in , but I promise more action is coming up soon....

Alex