Part 6

Sinan's POV

I was furious. How the hell could she do that? I will not let a women control me. When she came in my office yesterday, I was moonstruck. The way the beautiful dress wrapped around her body and her natural makeup unlike those with 3 tons of shit on their face was flawless. I was getting frustrated that she decided to wear something like that in front of my men. I adjusted myself before she came walking towards me and sat on my lap with her arms draped around my neck. To say I was surprised is an understatement. But her actions led to her own punishment. I know I was being harsh but she was strong and stubborn and needed a lesson.

I needed to clear my head because I can't feel anything for her. I just can't. So I was busy trying to finish all the paperwork and contracts that were not completed yesterday thanks to someone.

But out of damn no where, Leonardo barged into my office without my say so. " perché diavolo stai irrompendo nel mio ufficio per essere stupido," I say. "amico, tu sei nei guai tua sorella sta impazzendo in questo momento per quello che hai fatto a Elira. Ha un dannato fratello di tronchi. Mi ha quasi tolto la testa, cazzo," Leonardo says in a very humorous and serious way.

Italian: "why the hell are you barging into my office for dumbass," and man, you are in trouble,your sister is going apeshit right now for what you did to Elira. She has a damn log bro. She almost took off my fucking head.

I immediately went towards the source of intimidation in my house right now.  I Could hear her distant screams from the corridors. "Sinan fucking Romano, where the hell are you, you piece of shit?," she yells out with the most hatred in her voice. "Behind you puttana," I say with a low whisper behind her. I just wait for her to turn around, but this sister of mine decided not. Once she heard me, she swung the log she had in her hand and fucking hit me on my fucking arm. 

Italian: Puttana means bitch.

"What the hell was that for? " I question her. " Are you fucking serious right now Sinan, how could you spank her fifty damn times, huh,fifty damn times just because she kissed one of your men in spite of you, you can't just do that when that girl did absolutely nothing wrong except challenge you, she felt as if her own self respect and dignity was stripped away from her you dog, we have feelings you know, she was never meant to brought to this life but you clearly had other ideas.," she yells at me continuing the constant assault to my body.

She felt that way. God I am such an idiot.  I Know it was too much since she passed out. But I didn't even realize that we reached fifty I was beyond angry and I just wanted to teach her to who she belonged to. But she isn't even mines to begin with.

I just let my sister to hit me because I feel awful  right now.

"Sienna, Stop, please," I hear the most angelic voice in the room. Elira was in a long baggy shirt that rested to her knees. She looks so weak and has no twinkle in her eyes like usual. "No, Elira he deserves this, what if someone had done that to me?, huh how the hell would he react," she yelled. "Please Sienna stop it, it's fine, I am okay," she says a bit slowly by holding her self near the wall. She starts to walk towards us but she is faltering on her steps. I see that she is falling and rush to her before she falls and hold her close.

" I am here

" I am here. I am here, I am so sorry, so fucking sorry Elira. You are going to be alright, I promise," I say weakly before she closes her eyes. " Someone call the damn doctor to her room, NOW," I command. Sienna immediately takes out he phone and dials his number. I pick up Elira bridal style and take her to her room and lay her down carefully on the bed.

"I am sorry sweetheart, I ruined everything and messed your life up but I will make it up to you I promise," I say near her ear and kiss her forehead. The doctors came in and scanned Elira to see what was wrong. "What is wrong with her," I say firmly." Mr.Romano, Elira is very worn out because of your punishment, you can also can include that she fainted because of the lack of water and food in her system for the past 8 hrs," she states. My eyes widen so quick that when I see her like that I feel like punching the shit out of myself. "I just want to ask how many times did you, you know so that I can make sure she is not aching," mike the doctor. ," 50 times," I say with guilt laced on my tongue. "50, sir are you aware how tender and sensitive the area could be,"  Mike speaks with concern written all over the place. " I know I know, I put a cream in her yesterday to help alleviate the pain," I yell. " Sinan give her these medications when she wakes up and give her food and water so that she feels better." Mike says.

After he leaves I punch the wall with so much strength and guilt overriding my body. I hate myself for what I did. She is strong and independent , which I like about her but she is also gentle and caring. How could I do that. I continue punching the wall until I hear a stop behind me.

"Stop, don't hurt yourself," Elira says dryly. I immediately go next to her and give her some water that was on the counter. Once she has gotten rid of her thirst she lays back down on the bed with her teary eyes. I was taught to respect women, but I clearly failed that lesson yesterday.

" Don't worry about me, Elira I am really sorry I never meant for that to get out of hand and I promise that I will make it up to you one way or another," I say to her.

Her tears then escape her eyes which makes my body tense.

" I have never been spanked before, so I feel as if it downgraded me to my lowest point. It was pleasurable while it lasted but I never expected that we would reach a number so high to the point where I pass out because of pain. But I swear the second I regain my strength I will make your fucking self look weak in front of me, I will hurt you the way you hurt me. Eye for eye in this case. Don't you even deny me the chance because I was never meant to be weak and also I want you to kidnap my friend for me because I think your sister is mad I fucking saved your ass from getting beat with a damn log." Elira manages to say without fear coming up in her eyes or voice.

This women is crazy. " Alright but you know I can't be taken down easily." I say with a smirk.

"Rest now beautiful," I say before kissing her passionately which she returns as well.

_____________________________

Y'all my chapters are at least 1000 words each.
So I hope that doesn't effect you
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!