Not Again!

Sean swallowed, feeling something weighing heavy in his gut.

His eyes stung and his head felt . . . drowsy.

"Something's wrong"

Mark heard his mumble, "Sean? What is it?"

Sean held his head and wiped his face, feeling the involuntary tears, "I . . . I think it's them . .. something's wrong. Something's wrong . ."

Chase didn't like the sound of that. Biting his lip, he turned to Dark.

"Hey! It's your head, isn't it? The void . . . it's in you, right? Why the fook can't you go there!?"

Dark appeared stunned, "Because I'm OUT HERE, you MORON! I can't just go INSIDE of myself!"

"Technically the void is a different part. . of you" Mark tilted his head, deep in his own thoughts.

"Huh?" the darker ego blinked.

The other Ipliers seemed just as lost. Most had just given up on the situation and were chilling out in the living room, waiting for it all to end.

This wasn't the first time Wilford went overboard on something.

Mark tried to explain it better, "Well . . I've never actually thought about it too deeply but .. in the 'Damien' video . . I . .I made it so that you were BORN from the void FROM Damien's body and soul"

"And then I had taken the DA's body over, right" Dark chuckled, "Come on! Not everything you think of is real, Fischbach! You're not a fucking GOD!"

"This isn't about me!"

"But isn't it ALWAYS!?" Dark laughed, "You have a god complex! That's why you have so many egos! This is all because of a fucking mistake YOU made! Your stupid little video with 'Who Killed Markiplier' MADE Wilford this way and-"

"WILL YOU FUCKING SHUT THE HELL UP!?"

They all turned to Chase who was shaking with rage. Jackie had come up closer to him to try and calm him down but the father shrugged him away.

"Didn't any of you HEAR Sean!? Something is WRONG! And you all are fighting about something like THAT at a time like this?! None of your feud bullshit matters right now! What matters is getting my kids back before Warfstache snaps!"

Dark took a shaky breathe, "Y-you're right. I apologize. But the answer remains the same. I cannot go into the void and-"

'You can't'

"Yeah, I KNOW, Celine, that's just what I sai-"

'But I can'

Dark stopped himself and narrowed his eyes, confused, "Wait, what?"

Mark caught on pretty quickly, "What? What is it? Was it that voice again? Celine?"

Dark nodded, "I . . I think she's taking care of it?"

"What?" Mark seemed just as confused but didn't pry any further. Hopefully Dark wasn't just insane, too.

Sean could feel Henrik's hand on his back, making sure he was steady.

Sean could see Jackie by Chase trying to help him. Jameson on his other side with him and Henrik trying not to panic.

He imagined Marvin and Anti weren't doing so good if his feeling was anything to go by. But this feeling felt oddly specific.

Pain in his chest. Drowsiness. Remorse in his heart.