He's Just Misunderstood

The next day, a lot seemed to happen all at once.

Chase called Elle and asked to talk with her about the other day. She didn't want to talk on the phone, however, asking if he could come over to her place the next day.

Chase had been red the entire time he was on the phone with her. She sounded so sweet and caring, asking about his kids and if they were alright.

Of course, he had to tell her the truth, though, explaining that they were still missing. Anti still had them.

So the next day, they would meet up and chat together and hopefully Chase could distract himself a little. That was okay, wasn't it?

Don't get him wrong, he wanted to search all the time for his kids and that bastard but he couldn't do it nonstop. Right now, more than anything, he needed comfort and his brothers were too busy trying to help find the kids and Anti, too, to give him what HE needed.

Now he was in front of her door, hand at the ready to knock.

He hadn't been this nervous since his first date with Stacey. . . . .

Speaking of her, before knocking on Elle's door, he quickly pulled out his phone and put it on silent. The last thing he needed right now was Stacey calling him AGAIN while he was trying to move on AND trying to find their kids.

Taking a deep breathe, Chase finally tapped his fist on the door.

Sean was nonstop freaking out. He managed to ease the flames of his community a bit explaining they were all just cosplayers but there were still a hoard of fans that didn't believe it. They were . . . . too hopeful for their own good that the egos were real.. . . or how others would put it. . . childish.

That didn't matter at the moment. He had called his egos and told Chase he'd be coming down next week to try and help if they don't find the kids by then. He suggested that Marvin use a tracing spell to find them but his suggestion was quickly ignored.

Sean wasn't stupid. He knew then they were hiding something from him. And that's when he caught on AGAIN. Another one of Anti's tricks. That was why they hadn't been able to find Anti.

Because Anti had Marvin. He couldn't remember the details. It was fuzzy but he got the gist.

'When I find that damn glitch, I'm gonna fucking choke him to death. . .. then again, he'd probably like it and taunt me to do it harder.' Sean shook his head in disgust, 'What can I do? I can't just go yet. It'd look too suspicious'

Sean looked his room over, trying desperately to think of something. Anything that he could do to try and help.

'Maybe I should call Mark and see what he thinks I should do. Felix knows a lot on hiding suspicious shit but Mark has egos, too. Maybe he could get some of his to help out, too'

He didn't know that Mark's egos and Anti were good friends . . or at least 'somewhat' friends.

Anti breathed out what he thought was his soul.

Again, Kallie and Sammy were yelling at him to go home and Marvin was trying to console them. Dark had stopped trying to help calm them and merely watched with a smirk as he tried to get them to shut up without yelling or hurting them.

'Henrik will be here tomorrow and hopefully by then, Anti will have the common sense to just fling the kids to him, giving them back' Dark thought to himself, 'As long as he doesn't run off with them again or try to hurt them, I think everything will be just fine.'