Advice from the Professional

Darkiplier was currently in his office avoiding the world on the outside.

He heard the chaos that lied outside and he wanted NO part of it.

Wilford had gotten especially unruly lately and was a handful to keep in line.

Not to say that William was the ONLY one at fault for his high stress levels.

The whole house was a monstrosity of anarchy, filled with all the Ipliers and Mark wasn't making his life any easier. Dark never wanted this role, this role of leader amongst all of these brats but NO ONE ELSE WAS GOING TO VOLUNTEER.

In fact, he had been so exhausted lately, he had completely forgotten about the project Mark wanted him involved in.

'As if the bastard can't just do it himself'

'But you'd never let HIM play pretend as you, would you?' a female voice in his head snickered, 'Oh no, that'd be going too far. So quite your whining and suck it up'

'Shut up, Celine'

He hadn't yet come to terms that she wasn't real. Or at least that's what Mark kept telling him. He never created Celine. She was Pam's idea and once Pam stopped voicing her, she ceased to exist, only to be a memory.

Then why did he hear her voice all the time? Perhaps Mark didn't know his egos as well as he thought. Perhaps he had schizophrenia or a bipolar disorder. He couldn't be sure. Dr. Iplier was a questionable doctor at best.

Dark doodled on a piece of paper, losing his drive in doing . . . . whatever he was doing.

'I wonder what the Septic egos are up to lately?'

'Oh yes, haven't heard from your bff in AGES, huh!?'

Dark internally groaned, 'He's not my-whatever. Get out of my head. I have enough mental issues without you always-'

'KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!'

His door snapped open and closed, a scared boy popping in, breathing heavily.

Dark stared at the boy that was shaking, listening to the howling just outside the door.

Eric pushed up his glasses, clearly panicking, "S-sorry, Mr. Dad- I MEAN DARK! Sorry Dark . . . .I-I know you d-don't like people b-barging in-"

Dark shook his head, ignoring Eric's mistake, "It's fine, Eric. What's wrong?"

The timid boy whimpered, "They're INSANE"

"I know . .. but what's wrong?"

Eric bit his lip, "Wh-what you working on, sir?"

Dark looked down at the flowers he was doodling and slammed his notebook shut, "Nothing! Nothing. . . . so they're insane, hm? Want to elaborate?"

Eric gulped, "They said they'd lock me up in the closet again if I said anything"

"They? One person or multiple?"

"Uh . . . .. "

"I'll take your silence as a confession that YES. . . .it was one. You really have to stop covering for Yan, Eric. They're not gonna to lock you up in the closet. I'll know"

"But-"

'Ring! Ring!'

Dark sighed heavily and held a hand up, "One moment."

He answered his phone without even looking at the caller ID, "Who is it?"

"WHO THE FOOK YOU THINK IT IS, YA EMO SELL-OUT!?"