Completely Screwed

'Fuck! Shit! I'm fucked!' Anti hid upstairs while everyone was yelling and shouting downstairs.

He knew it'd probably just be a matter of time but he didn't think it'd go down like THIS!

And Anti was double screwed now that he LOST the kids. He had no idea where they were. All he knew was that Wilford had them and that in itself was frightening.

An instinctual urge rose up inside of Anti. A sort of rage he had never felt before. He had only known the kids for a few days but . . . . they were the only Septics that hadn't treated him like complete shit.

Wasn't it his own doing? Of course but that didn't mean he didn't want others to TRY and be nice to him once in a while. Look what happened between him and Dark! And now they're best friends!

. . . . . sort of.

'I have to figure out where Warfstache ran off to. If I'm fucked anyway, I might as well make it . . . less painful.'

'But where do I start?' he didn't move in fear of alerting someone from downstairs of his hiding spot. Right now Chase wanted to burn the entire house down just to find his kids but Dark was trying his best to talk some sense into them all.

'I'm so fucking fucked. And now without Marvin as well, I've got no collateral or leverage. They probably found him by now drugged out of his mind. They'll probably blame me for THAT, too!'

Anti had a lot to be blamed for but he was still marking things off that wasn't because of him.

Anti bit his lip but then the door downstairs opened. He could hear everyone in the house hush.

"What the HELL have you all gotten yourselves into now!?"

'I'm triple fucked'

Jackie grabbed Marvin as fast as he could and had rounded up the other Septics with Chase at his side.

They were all about to go rampaging through the house to find Anti when Dark stopped them.

"You can't just run wild through my house going on a search without my permission."

"Without your permission!?" Chase got in his face, "That son of a bitch has MY KIDS!"

"And I understand your frustration" Dark tried to lighten the mood, "But they're fine. I can promise you that. No harm has come to them."

"NO HARM!? That bastard kidnapped them and TOOK them from me! That alone is cause for getting his ass kicked! I'll fucking KILL the motherfucker!" the father hadn't even realized his cap had fallen off in his rage.

"And that is exactly why I'm not letting you go search for him." Dark stood defensively, "Anti-"

"Iz a lying scoundrel that has gotten his way for too long!" Henrik interrupted him, "He can't keep hurting our family like zhis. Edward. . I thought you of all people vould-"

"THAT is not what you think" Dr. Iplier crossed his arms, "The real reason why I had you come over WAS for you to find the kids. . . . just didn't think all of you would show up."

"We had a plan" Dark tried to explain.

Chase spat at his feet, "FUCK your plan! WHERE are my kids!? SAMMY! KALLIE! CAN YOU HEAR ME!? WHERE ARE YOU!? IT'S DADDY! I-"