Not What He Expected

Anti didn't know exactly how to drive.

But for his first time, he had to say, he was doing pretty good.

Pretty good for two kids arguing in the backseat behind him and sirens going off in the distance. It was panic-inducing but by god he was going to make it back home with these two brats if it was the last thing he did.

Although, he was already questioning if this was a good idea or not.

The more he thought about it, how was he going to feed them, take care of them, watch them and everything? He hadn't been planning on it, really. He had been planning on locking them up down in the basement but what if they screamed and cried so loud, his neighbors heard them? Then the police would be called and his cover would be blown. All evil plans out the window.

"I want TWO cheeseburgers! Can I get a shake, too, dad?!" Sammy yelled at him.

Kallie huffed, "Me TOO!"

Sammy whined, "No way, you're too little! You wouldn't eat the whole thing! You should get a happy meal"

"No! I want cheeseburger and shake!" Kallie started to cry.

Sammy grumbled fearfully to Anti who he still believed was his dad, "Dad, tell her! She never eats all of it and always wants the happy meal in the end, anyways. Kallie, plus there's a toy that comes with it!"

"I WANT a shake! Ice cream!"

"No, Kallie!"

"DADDY!~" Kallie was getting overwhelmed with emotion and as they both got louder and angrier, Anti was losing whatever self control he had left.

"FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING HELL! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING DAD, YOU IDIOTS!"

Suddenly the car got eerily quiet.

Kallie and Sammy froze with confusion and fear in their eyes.

Anti glared at them from the rear-view mirror, "Seriously?" He shook his head, "Thought your parents would have taught you two better than to get in a car with strangers"

Sammy held Kallie's hand, "W-why do you look like dad, then? Who are you?"

"Daddy?" Kallie whimpered.

Anti stopped at a stop sign and as quick as he could, Sammy unbuckled his and Kallie's seatbelt to try and bolt out the car door.

Only for Anti to lock the doors just as quick, "Nu-uh, kid . . . . you haven't guessed yet"

Kallie, not understanding, started to cry again but a bit quieter, "I want McDonalds"

Anti's eyes twitched, "We're not going to fucking McDonalds, brats. Get that in your head. Do I look like someone with a lot of money? I just STOLE this fucking car to kidnap you brats!"

Sammy's panic was rising, "Then who are you?! Are you . . . . " then it clicked to the child, "Are you one of our uncles?"

"DING, DING, DING! YOU'RE A FUCKING WINNER!" Anti sped off past the stop sign again.

Kallie had gone quiet, trying to understand but Sammy was smart for his age, "Haven't seen you before . . . . A-are you . . . the one daddy says to stay away from?"

Anti snorted and smirked, "Looks like you failed him there, kid" a few moments, later, he pulled in his driveway and into his garage.

Sammy held Kallie close, making sure not to let her go for anything, "Wh-what do you want from us?"

Anti parked the car and turned his head and finally look them in the eye face to face, "I don't want a damn thing from you two . . . . what I want. . . is to make your dad . . . ."