A Shocking Development

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WILLIAM?! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHOOTING THAT THING INDOORS?!"

Wilford, still blowing off the smoke from his gun, grinned with a slight pout, "Ah you're so uptight, Darkipoo! Ya never let me do anything FUN!"

Dark growled, "You .. . SHOT . . . my PHONE!" he seethed, "I was in the middle of an important call!"

Eric stayed in the corner, keeping away from the Dark's growing anger as much as possible.

Wilford snorted, "Oh, what call!? Another insurance company? Pft! As if we need MORE of those!"

"WE DO!" Dark was on the verge of pulling out his hair and tried his best to calm down, "Not the point . . . I was on the phone with Anti"

Moving on as if nothing happened, Wil grinned ear to ear, "OH the Glitchy bean-boy!? He hasn't come around in AGES!"

"Probably because of how you describe him" Dark shook his head, "Anyway . . .I'll call him back later. What do you want, Wil?"

". . . . . ."

Dark sighed heavily, "You forgot?"

"Forgot what?"

He put his hands over his face to groan.

"What did glitchy want, anyway?"

"Something about him kidnapping Chase's kids and he didn't know how to take care of them"

"You'd be a great daddy! Did you tell him to use a condom?"

"What? . . Wil, no, Anti didn't have his OWN kids, he KIDNAPPED Chase's"

"Ah . . . I always liked kids!"

"Because you practically still are one" Dark mumbled to himself.

"Uh . . . Mr. D-dark, sir?"

They both jumped at Eric's soft-spoken voice.

"Eric. . . sorry. Forgot you were here." Honestly Dark felt bad but he also really wanted to move on with his day.

Eric looked heartbroken and immediately Dark regretted his words. Dark cleared his throat, "I. . .I mean . . . Look, how about we go get some ice cream? Just you and me? That'll give us both some time to get away from everyone"

His face lit up a bit, "R-really?"

"Whipped" Wilford coughed quietly but it was clearly heard.

The suited Iplier rolled his eyes, "Wil, you can keep yourself busy by buying me a new phone. Come on, Eric."

"O-okay!" he stumbled behind him, following timidly.

Wilford grumbled and crossed his arms, "Well that's no fair! I want ice cream, too!"

"Shouldn't have shot my phone, then."

Wilford huffed, watching the two walk out, leaving him alone in Dark's office.

"Tch. . . . Pretty petty of him, I say. . . . I know, right?! How inconsiderate . . . . . He gets that from Celine, I say. You were never so material, Damien." he heaved a heavy sigh, "But I suppose I can con Google or Bing into buying one for me!"

After a few minutes of talking to himself, Wilford finally left the room off in search of the androids . . if he could remember why by the time he got to them, that is.

Anti wasn't too creative most times but this time he thinks he had outdone himself. To keep the children from screaming, he presented them with a mac 'n cheese pizza he made himself. He wasn't a good cook but he had a pre-made pizza crust already and just had to slap on some Kraft Mac 'n Cheese. Easy enough and the kids seemed pretty okay with it.