𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 )

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

As soon as Caleb went on stage, Luke and the boys rushed towards Faith, somehow managing to help her take of the white cloth around her mouth and hands. As soon as Faith was able to speak, she didn't waste any time as she rubbed her hands, sore from the fall.

"You guys can't seriously be considering staying! Take it from me, my father is a no gooder manipulator, and this is the worst outcome possible and-" the nervous girl rambled on.

Luke smiled down at her softly, holding up a finger so she'd quiet down with a blush. "Of course we weren't considering staying with Caleb. It was just . . . nice, to think about for a second, what it would be like to be able to be together, is all."

Faith blushed even deeper, seemingly in a loss of words as Luke as they stared at each other. Alex and Reggie shared a glance before the blonde cleared his throat, making Faith and Luke look away.

"While it is appreciated the feelings being confessed, I think we have bigger things in our plates right now." Alex said.

"Yeah, like how are we going to get out of here?" Reggie added.

Faith sighed, and Luke immediately widened his eyes while shaking his head. "No. No way, Fay. Don't even think about it."

Alex frowned. "What?"

When Faith kept quiet, Luke retorted "She wants to sacrifice herself in order for us to be freed."

Alex and Reggie shook their heads, looking in between themselves with sad looks. "Faith, you can't."

"We don't have time!" she snapped, immediately regretting her tone as she bit on her bottom lip. "Look, we're running out of time. Julie and the Phantoms are supposed to go on stage soon, and if you guys aren't there to perform, you won't have any other chance. It's now or never. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll figure something out." she gave them a tight-lipped smile. "I have all the time in the world."