𝐯. 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 - 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Faith had to admit, she was excited to watch Julie perform her song, Bright. 

It has been a while since Faith had written a song, never mind actually singing one. And helping Julie get back into music and put a smile on her face made Faith realise that maybe she can also help lifers feel alive again, and not only ghosts. 

Faith walked briskly down the empty halls, not realising that everyone was doing a spirit assembly in the sports hall until Lorelai came to tell her. Walking with the ghost next to her, she hoped she hadn't missed Julie's performance. She knew it would rock, and wanted to give the grieving girl her support.

"So...do I finally get to meet the cute ghost band?" Lorelai said with a smirk, wiggling her eyebrows at Faith, who rolled her eyes at the redheaded ghost. 

"I have no idea if they'll be here..." she trailed off, wondering what they got up to when both her and Julie where at school. Probably keep searching her room for more lyrics. It wouldn't surprise her. Ghosts had no boundaries. "Come on, we're going to miss Julie's performance. Did I tell you she's singing my song?"

"Yes, and that's awesome. You write killer lyrics and I'm glad you're getting back into music." Faith glanced at her with a faint smile, pushing the doors open. She quickly spotted Julie pacing around nervously, Flynn next to her trying to calm her down. The rest of the students sat on the stands, bopping their heads to Carrie's performance.

"I hate Carrie." grumbled Lorelai, rolling her eyes at the dancing as she crossed her arms over her chest. Faith had to admit, she wasn't to keen on the girl either. She wasn't exactly known to be nice, especially to a girl who everyone thought was crazy because she talked to the air. 

"I can't disagree, but... they are rocking it." the costumes were pretty cool, and it was obvious Dirty Candy had been practising for a few weeks. The flashes of colours danced to a choreograph, lips stretched out to big grins.