𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"Wait, let me get this clear," Faith paused, putting her hands on her hips. "You three are ghosts, who used to be in a band called Sunset Curve who died twenty-five years ago, and have been mysteriously been summoned when Julie played your CD?" the three ghosts nodded, standing side by side as they felt Faith's unnerving stare. She frowned, staring at Julie. "Sounds to me like some weird fate thing."

"Really? Is that all you have?" Julie groaned as she burried her head in a cushion. Faith turned back to look at the three ghosts who stared at her curiously.

"So, you can see us too? How is that possible? Others can't see us." spoke up the blond, who wore a black denim jacket on top of his pink sweater. Faith wondered how he wasn't warm under all the clothes.

"I'm a clairvoyant, so I can speak to any ghost. Julie, for what I know, can only see you three." when she saw the three open their mouths, she held a hand up. "Don't ask me how, or why, because I have no clue." the trio closed their mouths, but she knew by their curious gazes that they weren't satisfied, that they wanted more information. 

"I need to get to dinner. And when I'm back, I want you three," Julie pointed at the three ghosts. "gone. Understand me?" turning around, Julie stormed out of garage, leaving the group of four standing still. Faith watched her go, a conflicted look on her face as she turned back to notice the ghosts were giving her puppy eyes. She lifted her arms in defence, backing away.

"Look, I'm really sorry guys, but this isn't my house. This is Julie's choice." they groaned, pouting at Faith. Faith avoided their gazes. She couldn't get involved. Her mother was always saying she needed to try and ignore the ghosts and interact with the living. And she had enough on her plate with Lorelai, her redheaded best friend ghost. 

Walking out of the garage, she closed the white painted door behind her, and tried to tell herself that the trio would be fine. No one apart from herself and Julie could see them, so really, they could stay anywhere. And they had each other. They'd be fine. Of course.

Faith didn't even finish walking up the garden's step before one of them appeared in front of her, making her jump startled. It was Luke, with his shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes that kept staring at her with such intensity, she didn't know what it meant.

"I'll never get used to that." she muttered, making Luke laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." he scratched the back of his neck, realising he was a head taller than Faith. "I just...can't you please try and convince Julie? Surely she'd listen to you."