𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 )

𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

It was nearing the time of the performance at the Orpheum. Julie had thought that Faith would be riding with her, but when she didn't arrive, Julie had to go without her. It must be that Faith's mom would be driving her to the show. The three ghosts could easily poof into the stage when the time arrived, yet they got ready early, wanting to vibe with the crowd before the performance. "I think we're ready to go."

"And where is it you think you're going?" 

The trio jumped at the familiar, ominous voice from behind them. Swivelling around, they met Caleb Covington face to face, sat on their piano with a top hat on his head. Angrily, Luke stormed forward before Alex and Reggie could hold him back. "What are you doing?"

Caleb gasped mockingly as he pouted. "Such hostility! I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not anyone gets to play the Orpheum."

"We don't want your congratulations. Your stamp is the one that is hurting us. So no, we are not joining your little club, before you ask." Luke snapped back. In front of him was the man that caused Faith so much misery and self-doubt. Luke hated him for that.

"And you can't make us either!" Alex added.

Caleb stared at them intensely, making Reggie squirm and take a step backwards. "Are you sure about that?"

"Nothing you say or do will make us join."

"Not even Faith?" at the mention of the girl who had captured his heart, Luke froze, his fear written all over his face. Caleb smirked, perceiving the fear. "Yes, that's right. I'm afraid she won't be attending the Orpheum tonight. She's . . . busy, at the club."