𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 )

𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙 - 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Faith had been standing for ten minutes outside the Hollywood Ghost Club just staring up at it. People pushed by without giving her a second glance, without noticing the ghost of tears in her eyes. Faith clenched and unclenched her fists, digging her nails into her skin, drawing some blood. If she were to be honest, she had no idea if she was ready to face her father after so many years. He was the cause of her many trust issues. Even her issues had trust issues. 

No. She had to. Ready or not, the boys seemed to be in peril. And even if she was mad at them, those purple bolts that hurt them scared Faith. She had to face Caleb Covington. 

Finally deciding to conquer her fears, or at least before she could change her mind, Faith pushed the glass doors open and stepped inside. Immediately her clairvoyant gift alerted her of the presence of various ghost, dressed in colourful costumes as they paraded around the dancefloor. Faith's dark eyes carefully took in every detail before stepping down the stairs, pressing her hand to the cold railing.