𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

By the time Faith arrived at the Molina's house, it was nearing midnight. Her red shot eyes were puffed as she sniffled, wiping her nose on the sleeve of her cardigan. Julie had been sat on the stairs, awaiting the girl. Once she saw Faith, she ran towards her, and the two girls shared a tight knit hug. 

"Where have you been? What happened?" Julie bombarded Faith with questions. The performance at the Orpheum had finished an hour ago, and the thought of the boys already crossing over made Faith want to go in her bedroom and not accept the reality of the situation.

"It was my father, he forced them into staying in his club." Faith explained, wiping her mascara than smudged over her eyes.

"And how did they guys get out?"

Faith bit down her lip, subconsciously rubbing her wrist where the stamp had been placed as she pulled her sleeve down. She didn't want to lie to Julie, but the curly haired girl was already pained by the loss of her ghost friends that Faith didn't want to add up to that pain. "Managed to distract my dad while they escaped."

Julie nodded, without further questioning Faith. She had seen the tired eyes Faith had. "Do you wanna . . . go say goodbye?" 

Faith stared at where Julie pointed. Gulping, she nodded, approaching the studio. Julie slowly opened the door when Faith made no move to, and the two girls were met with silence and darkness. Faith's bottom lip quivered as she rested her hand on the piano, where she wrote so many songs with Luke, teased Reggie about him and Lorelai, and gossiped with Alex about One Direction drama. 

"I'm going to miss you guys so much. You taught me how to experience life, funnily enough." Faith muttered, chuckling through tears as Julie agreed.

"Yeah. Thank you guys."

"That's so sweet. You're welcome." a voice broke the silence, before two groans followed him. Faith and Julie glanced at each other before the latter turned and switched the lights on. The two teenage girls were met with the sight of their three ghost friends sprawled on the floor, making Faith widen her eyes. She didn't understand. How . . .

"Why . . . how, how are you guys here?" Julie stuttered, as Faith was slightly speechless. The question was followed by a harsh purple bolt that hit the three ghosts, making Faith slump. The Orpheum wasn't their unfinished business . . . and her father kept true to his word, he had let them go from his club, but the stamp remained. "I thought you crossed over. Why didn't you cross over?"

Alex let out a groan, attempting to sit up straight. "Guess the Orpheum wasn't our unfinished business."

Faith crossed her arms over her chest, anger for her father sinking in. "No shit." she muttered, and Alex chuckled softly at the brunette.

Luke sniffled, running a hand through his messy hair as he stared at Faith's exhausted and agonising look, where she stood conflicted. She had run out of ideas. "We wanted you to think we crossed over, so we pretended to."

"No." Faith shook her head, starting to pace around. "No, there must be something we can still do. Maybe I can go to my father and try-"

"Fay." 

The pain in Luke's voice make her stop, her shoulders slumping as they accepted defeat. "This isn't fair."

"Told you the two would come back here, but no one ever listens to me." Alex muttered, rubbing his side from the ache of the bolt.

Luke slowly approached Faith, his brown hair falling into his eyes as he remained in the outfit Caleb had given him, but the sleeves of the navy suit had been ripped off, and a bandana was tied around his arm. "I rather cease existing that not experiencing making music with you two." his gaze flickered to Faith. "And it may hurt to hear, but don't forget that I love you, Faith Archard. Every part of you." he smiled. "No regrets."

Faith held back a sob as she instinctevely threw her arms around Luke, his arms slithering around her waist. Julie let out a soft gasp as she slowly 'awed', and Reggie attempted not to cry, failing miserably. Faith's fingers ran through the back of his hair

"Wait . . . how can you feel him?" Faith's eyes flickered open at Julie's question, hesitantly pulling away from Luke as she stared at the way her hands didn't go through his. Instead, it felt like hers had been perfectly molded to fit right into Luke's hand, and warmth spread through her as she stared in marvel.

Luke frowned confused, a tentative smile on his face as he rubbed his thumb on her hand. "I don't know . . . I feel stronger." 

Julie was the first to approach the two, realising she could also touch Luke's glowing skin, before Alex and Reggie joined, and the group of five wrapped their arms each other in a group hug. Both Alex and Reggie started to glow too, and Reggie wiped the tears from his eyes. "I-I don't feel as weak anymore."

"Me neither. Not that I was ever weak." Alex muttered, making Faith shake her head as she grinned. The stamps on the boys skin started to glow before fading and rising up to the ceiling, tentatively disappearing as they all stared in wonder.

Julie frowned. "What does that mean?"

Luke smiled, glancing at Faith. "I think this means the band is back."

"I need to go tell Lorelai!" Reggie suddenly exclaimed, the happiest grin on his face as he hugged them all tightly individually before poofing away.

Reminded of the feeling of undiscussed feelings, Faith returned Luke's inquisitive stare that asked her permission. She bit her bottom lip as she nodded, making Luke stride towards her before leaning down, pressing his lips on hers.

Faith pulled him closer, loving the feeling of his touch as she rested her hand on his cheek. Luke's hands once again slithered around her waist, and all the unknown feelings were out in the open with the feel of their chastened lips and the taste of her cherry chapstick on Luke's lips. They pulled away, and Faith could feel his warm breath as their foreheads rested on each other. And for a few seconds, she could forget the stamp that tattooed her skin.

Grinning, Luke flickered his eyes towards Faith's lips once again. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now."

omg that's the last chapter . . . there's still an epilogue to come so don't worry but suddenly feeling very nostalgic

POSTED A REMUS LUPIN FANFIC ;) IF YOU'RE INTERESTED