Chapter 2 - And then, they were know

Verdeus appeared in front of the stage with his distinct appearance.

Previously he wore a cheap magic hat, but now he wears a Christmas hat and some Christmas ornaments on his clothes.

"Holla, it's me Verdeus. Part 1 is finished, I'll be playing the next video. "

To think that he really is wearing Christmas clothes....

"Umm, Verdeus-san, why are you wearing Christmas clothes? Christmas isn't even here yet, right?"

"Indeed! In your world, it is not yet, but in my world, Christmas has taken place, and now I am preparing myself with fireworks and firecrackers for the new year. "

"Eh? Um .. "

"In short, there is a difference in the timeline. That's all, now I will play the video. "

Verdeus turned around and faced the white screen behind him. He is about to clap his hand but someone stops him in the middle.

"Hold it there, Krampus-kun."

"Hah?"

Verdeus was surprised, to be precise a little annoyed by the nickname given by the boy who had called him.

"Koenji, that's unusual. What do you need? "

"Fufu, I want to confirm something. What is your real goal? "

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you have to show someone's past in front of many people like this. I can't see the benefits you will get later. What is your goal?"

"My goal, huh? Hmm, isn't it obvious that I just want to play with you, in return there will be a prize waiting for you all here. "

"A prize you say, that doesn't answer my question. And besides, I don't know who you are, where you came from, and your motives. There's no guarantee that I can trust what you're saying is 100% true and that you'll keep what you say you know. "

What Koenji was asking was what Kram - I mean Verdeus really wanted from doing all this. Of course, answering "entertainment" will only add to the confusion. And what's more, it's impossible to take someone's words for granted.

Verdeus was silent, he didn't say anything.

"Fufu, alright I understand. I won't ask again. This time I will follow this game. However, I am a busy man. It would be great if this ended sooner. I have a date with Chizuru-chan after this. "

Saying that, he sat in the most arrogant position and used the mirror to look at his face and admire it.

'Fufufu, Koenji-kun. I appreciate your courage.' Sakayanagi thought.

'Does that mean we won't get a prize? What did Koenji actually say? I don't understand!' Ike was a little confused.

"Hoho, you guys take it easy, there's nothing to worry about. I won't take anything from you, or do anything for you other than watch this video. In the end, the decision was up to him alone. If you ask what I got from doing this? Hmm, it's hard to explain, but I can guarantee that my current relationship with you is the mutualism. "

After that, the video plays, and Kramp-, I mean Verdeus, disappears like Yondaime.

021069

I kicked the wet ground and ran after Ibuki. One bothersome problem was the weather.

"A-ayanokouji-san? Why did you suddenly run after Ibuki? " Izhisaki was confused by the sudden situation displayed on the white screen in front.