Chapter 8 - Hey, it's Sports Festival!

A/N: There will be no stupid H code or random number passing by!

The video in front end and the mood of the students in the room got better than before.

Considering that they were watching with their own eyes, how the student named Ayanokouji went quite far towards Karuizawa. Wherever you look at it, it will be considered a crime against women. If only Karuizawa wanted to report what Ayanokouji had done to her, the school would take firm action against it.

However, in the end, he went that far to protect Karuizawa from Manabe and her gang .... Is that so?

For some students maybe they have got mostly a brief picture of what happened there and some are still wondering ..

But ...

Why does the relationship between the two of them look fine? After what Ayanokouji did to Karuizawa, it's only natural that Karuizawa would feel uncomfortable around Ayanokouji.

After all, many are wondering what Ayanokouji's role in class D really is and what Ayanokouji's true goals are.

Not many know this, but Ryuuen and his gang, as well as Sakayanagi, have better information than all the students in this room, except class D.

"Alright, let's move on to the next video."

Not wanting to waste time, Verdeus quickly played the next video.

After this, he has to prepare a good stage for HIM, and the real show will begin.

****

The video shows the atmosphere of class D when the school bell rings to signal the end of school activities and class D students walk out of the room. The focus was on Ayanokouji Kiyotaka who was typing something on his phone.

After school, having some free time I decided to send a mail I had written up addressed to a certain individual and right after, as I finished it up I made eye contact with Karuizawa.

"Eh, when did this video happened?" Shinohara asked.

"Oh, right after the sports festival announcement from the school. Didn't you in class D have a discussion in class about the best strategy in facing this sports festival? "

Class D students try to remember the discussion from that time, where their class tries to decide the most efficient strategy to win the upcoming sports festival. The strategy focuses on two things, a plan which allows athletic students to take their place as much as possible in the competition, and a plan which emphasizes individuals to take part in the competition.

At first, they agreed to the first plan, but disagreements of course were in the discussion, Karuizawa raised her hand and objected to the plan suggested by Horikita.

Individuals who feel not athletic, but in universal participation alone some of them at least believe that they can secure third place for themselves and earn points.

Their way of resolving disagreements was by taking the highest number of votes in the class against the two strategies, and Horikita's strategy of focusing on athletic students got the most votes, considering that Karuizawa's strategy was not based on clear foundations, many doubted it.

But what was the reason behind Karuizawa's objection at that time?

No, eye contact isn't such a good thing.

It's just, I searched for an opening and snuck a glance towards her but coincidentally, she noticed my gaze.

'This is what I often notice in class, they both look like they are communicating in secret by eye contact. At first, I just thought that Karuizawa-san had an interest in Ayanokouji-kun, but I got the answer after seeing what happened on the ship and through the discussion in Group Chat, the relationship between Karuizawa-san and Ayanokouji-kun,' Matsushita thought.