Chapter 7 - Summer Break

When it was almost closing time, Ichinose proposed that we head back before the crowds got worse. We all agreed. While everyone got changed, I slipped away and waited for my visitor by the pool.

"Eh? This place, isn't this in the school pool? " Ike asked.

"That's right, looks like it's summer vacation last year," muttered Kushida.

Sudou and Ike recalled their past when they with Yamauchi and Ayanokouji went to the swimming pool to spend their remaining vacation days.

"Ah, back then ... haha ... if only Haruki were still around," Ike said.

Even though at the last part he lowered his voice, some people could still hear him.

For some reason, the students who were sitting near Ike including Sudou were showing sad expressions.

"By the way Ayanokouji, I remember you came the last one to the changing room, is there something?" Sudou asked Ayanokouji to change their mood.

"I'm waiting for someone."

"Ah, I'm so drained," I muttered.

Soon Karuizawa appeared, slapping my back as she walked up behind me.

"Good work. How'd it go?" I asked.

"Karuizawa-san?" Matsushita.

The other class students are shocked to see a meeting between two people that shouldn't be close, especially after seeing what Ayanokoui was doing on the ship to Karuizawa. Meanwhile, class D students are interested in what they are doing right now.

"What are you two doing in the swimming pool ... even more so when there's no one around," Shinohara asked

"Ah, we talked about a few things."

"It's just like you said. Honestly repulsive," she replied.

"Come on, don't say that. It's just youth run amok, right?"

Karuizawa gestured as though she was going to vomit, then scanned her surroundings.

"By the way, what are you guys talking about? What is it .. youth ... run amok? " some girl asked in confusion

Ike and Sudou stiffened after hearing what Ayanokouji said. They remember how they planned to peek at the girls in the girls changing room back then.

"O-oh! Verdeus-san! Can I ask you something? "

Verdeus who was frozen like a Buddha in front of the podium immediately raised his head and looked at Sudou.

"What is it, Sudou-kun?"

"Ca, -can we skip this video and continue to the next one?"

Sudou, who looked panicked and nervous, tried to ask Verdeus to skip the video in front and play the next video.

Many were wondering what Sudou's actions meant.

"Oh of course."

"Oh, really?!" Ike shouted

"No." Verdeus

"Whattt?"

"You can't, everything has to go according to the procedure, I'm sorry."

Ike and Suodou lowered their heads in defeat. It is possible that their plans will be revealed at this time.

Meanwhile, Ike stared at Ayanokouji with bloodlust. Ayanokouji averted his gaze from Ike in response.