Chapter 9 - Hey, it's Sports Festival.... again

No stupid H code, I'm trying to cure my mind right now.

****

"I know! More importantly, Ayanokouji, you're also at fault here. You need to provide better support more."

"Wow, wow, calm down can you? I just turned my gaze back to the video and was already greeted by a loud, deafening voice! "

A student complains about the volume of the video shown. Verdeus took out some kind of remote from his butt and then turned the volume down.

Even after returning to our tent, Sudou showed no sign of calming down. I took my distance from him to give him some alone time to cool off.

"So this is when the sports festival starts," some class D students muttered

Karuizawa called out to me and Hirata once we came back from our cavalry battle.

"Hey, Kiyotaka. Isn't this bad?"

"What is? Wait, why did you just call me by my first name?" "Why?.....I'm calling him Yousuke-kun so I'm doing the same for you too."

Then why had she dropped the honorific in mya case? Was she implying that I was lower than Hirata?

Yeah, probably that the case....

"That's not it, Kiyotaka. I'm just trying to get closer to you. "

Karuizawa who saw her boyfriend having bad thoughts towards her, felt a little sad.

"Eh, why are you calling him by his first name, Karuizawa-san?"

Her friend Sonoda asked Karuizawa.

"Oh, you also previously called him by his first name right?"

And now that Matsushita touched on this, suspicion was inevitable.

The girls from class D turned their gaze towards Karuizawa curiously and so on.

"Oh, come one you all, I'm just trying to get closer to him remembering how awkward our relationship was after what he did on the ship to me."

Using her skills in assessing her situation and social status, she tells her friends while covering up her embarrassment.

"Eh, but while at the pool I saw you two look friendly and on good terms."

One more pressure from Matsushita and that shook Karuizawa a little.

"Oh, th-that .. because of a good mood! Right! Because the summer atmosphere in the pool is fun, I forget bad things and talk to him more confidently. "

Once again she had found a good escape.

"But-"

"Umm, Matsushita-san please calm down, we all want to watch," Hirata said and safe the day for Karuizawa.

"O-oh, I'm sorry!"

'Heh, so Karuizawa-san also calls Kiyopon by his first name... wait! Doesn't that mean Karuizawa-san was the first to call Kiyopon by his first name ?!'

'Umm, I also want to get closer to Ayanokouji-kun. Come to think of it, he calls me by my first name but I still call him by his family name. Hmm! Next time we chat, I'll try to call him by his first name.' Hiyori thought.

To Ichinose, she blushed just by imagining herself calling him by her first name. Just thinking about it made her feel like hovering around Disneyland.

"More importantly, it's about Horikita-san. Isn't she having a hard time for quite a while now? Even during the cavalry battle just now, she was a mess. Even if I try and follow up for her if it's like that, it's just absurd."