Anomaly

What is this

Where am I, why am I here.

I was so scared, really scared.

I was no longer able to contain all my worries and fears inside, like a broken dam, tears began to fall from my cheeks.

Floors, ceilings, everything! I can only describe it all as "white"

Where, what should I do? Where should I go? I want to leave.

Like a little devil in an unknown world, alone without knowing anyone. Sailing aimlessly in the sea of void and nothingness. I felt my heart completely shattered in fear.

At moments like this, humans usually experience a special phenomenon near their death, where certain memories from the past flash through their minds, regretting their actions, missing their family, and putting it all together.

I'm starting to remember where this all came from.

Yes, that day, that time

As the world was covered in complete darkness, a blinding light brought this nightmare to me.

I woke up in a room where we were forced to watch the past of someone who didn't even have anything to do with me. By a strange masked creature that never even shows its eyes.

I sat in a room similar to a cinema room, facing a white screen in front while some people were noisy, laughing, feeling sad while watching a fucking white screen!

Right! Whether I'm blind or what, I don't understand. I don't know, I'm not strong anymore. I'm really going crazy holding all these stupid worries and feelings, sitting quietly with friends from my class, and other students from other classes.

What's funny, what's sad? What's so annoying that you shout insults and curse someone? Why are you acting like robots that are set to talk and move at certain times? Why? Where did all my friends go? Where am I?

They didn't even hear my screams, they didn't care about me. My friends, sit up straight like a statue, or a robot that talks and moves at certain moments, and strangely enough they all experience the same thing at certain times and moments.

I'm just watching the white screen in front, nothing is shown, why are you laughing and crying? Oh my god, I'm really going crazy. To the extent that I'm scared because I'm the only one who's sane here, all my friends don't even answer my calls when I say their names.

They blankly stare at the white screen in front, like robots, they don't move or speak. I shook their hands repeatedly, patted their shoulders, even grabbed the hair of a girl from my class whom I hated so much, but I didn't react to them. I was really scared.

Then what irritates me is when they will all simultaneously start looking like themselves, start talking and interacting normally, then after a while, they will turn silent again to stone.

Hey, you the so-called pervert from class D, why are you silent? Where are your laughter and noise like before?

And that bastard Ryuuen from class B, would start laughing "kukukuku on several occasions and go silent again, or he would talk to his classmates, or just laugh mockingly at class D, which was met with hostile looks from them, then he would say the name Ayanokouji clearly at certain moments, before finally turning back into like a statue.

Even that Verdeus creature, would talk saying things about watching, and so on. Also, answer questions from students.

When I was outside the theater room, I witnessed an amazing sight, it was an aesthetic café with glass walls showing an extraordinary view that transcended everything. A sea of ​​colors I've never seen, a place that can't be described. Even so, I watched as my friends didn't look impressed and interested, they were blankly staring, like robots walking to chairs and tables as if they were all set, starting to sit quietly doing nothing.

I looked around the room and sadly starting to despair, I gave up worrying about everything and sat quietly isolated in a corner. Question after question began to arise, and I began to struggle here.

Like, why are they just acting normal at certain moments? And why did all this happen together with the other students? What is this strange phenomenon? What am I actually doing here?

However, my mind started to weigh when I saw the scene of Ichinose starting to talk to Verdeus at the table near the barista serving coffee, and when Verdeus just disappeared and appeared beside me, talking to a girl who I believe to be in class B, Hiyori... Shiina, if I don't remember wrong.

Hope is starting to show, I plan to annoy them and speak out loud about my annoyance, who knows I will get their attention.

However, my voice didn't pass through the two of them as Verdeus started to fade again, and the girl beside me who was sitting by the bookshelf began to turn silent again into a statue, blankly looking at the book in her hands.

Back in the theater room, I was getting desperate.

I don't know how long it's been, I just witnessed a strange phenomenon when some figures started moving and talking, and somehow others also showed their reactions.

Hirata Yousuke who was crying, Karuizawa Kei who was hugged by her friend, or Kushida Kikyou who complained to Verdeus. I don't know what happened to her, I don't know. But all those moments began to disappear and became silent for a while, before finally a similar phenomenon repeated itself but with a different context and behavior.

How should I explain it, this seems like... it's hard to explain.

Let's say you're reading a novel, starting with the narration from a third-person point of view, then the dialogue between the characters, and so on.

I imagine the students who are present here, the moment when they are all silent as stones is when you read the narrative in the novel, and the moment when they start to move and talk again is when the dialogue between the characters occurs after the narration.

"Uh"

Without me noticing, the mask Verdeus was wearing, turned into something sinister, and—

Everyone started looking at me!

I reflexively started to hug my trembling knees and started crying in fear.

By the time I looked back, I was already in a white world, with nothing, and I was... the only thing that existed here.

So, a fictional character like me—

****

[What was her name earlier? Yuki?]

She's a girl from Ichinose's class, you know the character who recently appeared in the latest novel vol.

[Oh, whoever it is. Now she has been permanently deleted]

You cruelly sent her straight to the end, Verdeus. Isn't that a white page? Where the story will collapse later.

[It's okay, after all the story will end soon, Ayanokouji can go to the same place as her later. Speaking of novels, I want to protest Kinugasa for being too focused and adding illustrations for the female characters, by selling cute girls, short stockings and white thighs, they are trying to get the attention of the buyers, who are mostly pubescent teenagers who can't contain their lust when seeing 2D fictional characters, very sad. I'm starting to think this novel is starting to sell only their waifu-waifu, can't they provide illustrations to other male characters? Like the faces of boys in class D or B.]

[I'm getting bored with the novel]